The Festival thread

Fresh

just got home

A Tribe Called Quest >>___

them man just did

was all good till mann tried to jump me before Jay-Z....guy punched me in my face and sh*t ruined my vibe, not about man tryna rush u when you're not with any man.

A guy punched u for no reason?

Did u end him?

just got home

them man just did

was all good till mann tried to jump me before Jay-Z....guy punched me in my face and sh*t ruined my vibe, not about man tryna rush u when you're not with any man.

Did u end him?

nah some girl try push her way infront of me and try mush me in the face and chat shit coz i told her calm down when she was bargin thru....gripsed her arm and den bare niggas in shining armour came out of nowhere....one guy try grips me i pushed him off then some big affy rollled thru caught me in the face, bare in mind im with my mrs like and shes begging me not too *She aint a hood chick* punch hit me but it was bare slow i just had to come out and take my girl away from it all + it would of been dead for me...bag of man...i got no man with me...Black chick hyping it up. Lucky the punch was swag tbh.

/

Never seen ppl get so gassed for rihanna man fucking hell.

Got back about 30 minutes ago.  Wireless was sick.  Nas and A Tribe Called Quest was hard.  Jay-Z and Justin was sick.  The amount of chicks out was nuts.  Had I been single I would have been going ham.

Only downside was the amount of dust.  My white tshirt got ruined very quickly.  Hope people are having showers before jumping into bed because my skin was coated in dirt.

Whole day was LIVE!!!! 2 Chains was surprisingly good..

Security was s lax... Pissed I didn't take a bottle in with me

Jay Z & JT >>>>>>>>>>

Their back catalogues >>>>>>>

The grime segment in the Pepsi Max tent >>>>>>

My voice is gone

Nuff spices around

he train home <<<<<<<<<<<<___________

Man critical after double stabbing at Wireless Festival.

One man is in critical condition in hospital after a double stabbing at the Wireless music festival in east London on Sunday night.

The man, in his 20s, was stabbed at around 9pm at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, police said.

Another man is in non-life threatening condition in hospital.

Police added that no arrests has been made so far and that detectives were continuing their investigations.

According to the Wireless Festival website, US superstars Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were due to perform on the main stage at the time that police said the incident took place.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-07-14/man-in-critical-condition-after-double-stabbing-at-wireless-festival/

Man critical after double stabbing at Wireless Festival.

One man is in critical condition in hospital after a double stabbing at the Wireless music festival in east London on Sunday night.

The man, in his 20s, was stabbed at around 9pm at the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford, police said.

Another man is in non-life threatening condition in hospital.

Police added that no arrests has been made so far and that detectives were continuing their investigations.

According to the Wireless Festival website, US superstars Justin Timberlake and Jay-Z were due to perform on the main stage at the time that police said the incident took place.

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-07-14/man-in-critical-condition-after-double-stabbing-at-wireless-festival/

think this happened infront of me...guy was laid out at the back of the and guys amping round him....he got up though but security didnt wana let him go

Guest 90210

just got home

them man just did 

WTF?????

Guest 90210

just got home

them man just did

Did u end him?

nah some girl try push her way infront of me and try mush me in the face and chat sh*t coz i told her calm down when she was bargin thru....gripsed her arm and den bare niggas in shining armour came out of nowhere....one guy try grips me i pushed him off then some big affy rollled thru caught me in the face, bare in mind im with my mrs like and shes begging me not too *She aint a hood chick* punch hit me but it was bare slow i just had to come out and take my girl away from it all + it would of been dead for me...bag of man...i got no man with me...Black chick hyping it up. Lucky the punch was swag tbh.

/

Never seen ppl get so gassed for rihanna man f*cking hell.

omg... i couldnt believe it also... when she stepped out and everyone started screaming... i was like alrite :/