The Festival thread

Fresh

Love Saves The Day was pretty cold.

But certain acts just don't need to be live. Bonobo was weak, AlunaGeorge was weak - although they did manage to get the crowd moving by doing a cover of Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It.

Rudimental were pretty good live.

Really need more friends who's tastes align more with mine though, didn't get to see Oneman or Jackmaster's sets at the festival 'cause people wanted to see other heads, and got to the after party probably just after their B2B set finished :/

Your friends dont rate u tbh.

lol, I controlled the position 1/3 of the time but when you have to split between people's tastes of dnb+dubstep, house+techno, and grime+garage you're never gonna be pleased 100% of the time - I'm kinda happy I went to Rudimental instead of Oneman though, was good to see one decent live act in the day

glad i picked sunday

A Tribe called quest and nas on the same day

*Sheds tear* beautiful, just beautiful ....and jay-z and joey.......God bless hip hop

Magnetic Man set should be Gas too

Basically, and A$AP  :Y:

Going Parklife but not sorted any afterparties. Are there any clubs that you won't need tickets for in Manny?

Sleeping arrangements should be interesting, can't see myself sleeping for the weekend much tho.

Also going to this at the Olympic Park in July with my boy coming down from Liverpool. Think there's a few other fests in London that weekend so hopefully a nice afterparty cos it ends like midnight

EDC-London-2013-Lineup-e1366941594685.pn

Wanted to go Glasto again but the main stage is a bit too indie/rock for me this year.

You got a program? Need to know these set times, too much popping

there will be from the line up, too many good djs in different tents

Going Parklife but not sorted any afterparties. Are there any clubs that you won't need tickets for in Manny?

Sleeping arrangements should be interesting, can't see myself sleeping for the weekend much tho.

Also going to this at the Olympic Park in July with my boy coming down from Liverpool. Think there's a few other fests in London that weekend so hopefully a nice afterparty cos it ends like midnight

EDC-London-2013-Lineup-e1366941594685.pn

Wanted to go Glasto again but the main stage is a bit too indie/rock for me this year.

Everywhere looks ticket only for the after parties, im sure you could pick one up at Parklife with some people not being able to hack the full day/night.

Where you coming down from? My garden actually backs onto Heaton Park.