QF1 - Czech Republic vs Portugal

User

:lol::rofl:

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has taken a swipe at Zdenek Zeman, saying he does not know who his Roma counterpart is.

The 65-year-old, who took over from Luis Enrique at the Stadio Olimpico, had lashed out at Mourinho in 2009, describing the Portuguese as a "mediocre coach".

And in an interview with France Footballearlier this week, Zeman criticised the defensive approach of Mourinho's Inter team, which won the Champions League in 2010, saying that its focus was on not letting their opponents play

Mourinho has now reacted to Zeman's criticism, responding through the Twitter account of his spokesperson, Eladio Parames.

"I am a mediocre coach? Ok! I respect every opinion," Mourinho stated. "Zeman? I do not know him. Where does he play? He is a coach? Sorry, I did not know that.

"Now that I am on holiday I will look him up on Google to find out who he is and what he has won."

:lol:

Jose>>>>>>>>>___

:lol::rofl:

Real Madrid coach Jose Mourinho has taken a swipe at Zdenek Zeman, saying he does not know who his Roma counterpart is.

The 65-year-old, who took over from Luis Enrique at the Stadio Olimpico, had lashed out at Mourinho in 2009, describing the Portuguese as a "mediocre coach".

And in an interview with France Footballearlier this week, Zeman criticised the defensive approach of Mourinho's Inter team, which won the Champions League in 2010, saying that its focus was on not letting their opponents play

Mourinho has now reacted to Zeman's criticism, responding through the Twitter account of his spokesperson, Eladio Parames.

"I am a mediocre coach? Ok! I respect every opinion," Mourinho stated. "Zeman? I do not know him. Where does he play? He is a coach? Sorry, I did not know that.

"Now that I am on holiday I will look him up on Google to find out who he is and what he has won."

:lol:

Jose>>>>>>>>>___

Honours

Manager

Licata

Serie C2 (1): 1984–85

Foggia

Serie B (1): 1990–91

Pescara

Serie B (1): 2011–12

:rofl: