Winners of Euro 2012

Flojo

ive been wondering, do countries send models in national jerseys/colours for the express purpose of being photographed?

Not sure if it is the same thing but do you remember wc when robbie earls tickets had all these blonde models from an unofficial sponsor so I reckon this does happen

ive been wondering, do countries send models in national jerseys/colours for the express purpose of being photographed?

Not sure if it is the same thing but do you remember wc when robbie earls tickets had all these blonde models from an unofficial sponsor so I reckon this does happen

Yeah wouldnt be suprised, the whole world watching them, great way to get noticed

Pos.

10/10 for the drop.

• Upvote 1

The Russians didn't perform that well as a team but there's a youthful innocence to their star performer that compensated for their shortcomings.

9GHKU.gif

But the real story is how some of the less fancied nations have performed whilst being heavily reliant on their veterans, namely the Irish and the Greeks.

I had to pos you for finding this pic alone, memba i was watching the game with my bredrin and this girl came on, had to pause for a bit.

One of the buffest girls i've seen fak, shes nice.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

But on to the business end of the tournament. I mention the Swedes and everyone knows the levels, how many times have they wrapped up the title by the end of the group stages? This year they came correct as per usual, they were looking a little ropey but the right winger...she just has a way of starting surging runs

292183_283760515056610_736326445_n.jpg

girl-of-the-match-19-jun-sweden-france.jpg

YES

YES