Harry from one direction >>>>

Admin.

'He couldn't resist her.. he found her witty and really sexy': Harry Styles had affair with married woman 14 years his senior and nearly wrecked her marriage

One Direction's Harry pulled DJ Lucy Horobin after meeting on her show

harry+styles+lucy+horobin.jpeg

Harry Styles wooed married DJ Lucy Horobin live on air... ­flirting outrageously during her radio show.

It was the start of a romance which lasted just a few weeks but almost wrecked 32-year-old Lucy’s marriage.

The fling fizzled out after One Direction singer Harry, then 17, started dating TV host Caroline Flack, 32 – causing ­controversy because of their 15-year age gap.

Today we can reveal the full story of his first ­encounter with an attractive older woman, Lucy.

A source said: “Harry’s got a record for pulling some of the most beautiful women in showbiz and couldn’t resist Lucy’s beautiful looks. He found her ­really witty and very sexy.

“Lucy was going through a rocky patch with her husband. After only a year of marriage she had doubts over ­whether she had done the right thing. She had requested taking time out in their relationship and they were virtually ­leading separate lives.

“Harry just happened to be in the right place at the right time. He charmed his way into her life and brought a little bit of excitement with him.

Lucy+Horobin.jpg

“Lucy was confused about her feelings for her husband. They were still living in the same house but not actually living as a couple.

“Then, when things fizzled out with Harry, she realised she had made a stupid mistake. She ­wanted to make a real go of her ­marriage and decided the only way to do that was to confess about Harry. She was terrified of admitting what she had done.

“Although she believes she was ­separated from her husband at the time, she knew he would hate it. But she knew it was the only way of moving forward.

“As you can imagine it was tough. He was mad. She was mortified.

“But they are working their way through the troubles and are glad they have ­decided to stay together.”

Harry, now 18, first met Lucy in August when she interviewed One Direction on Manchester radio station Key 103.

Harry and his bandmates – Zayn Malik, 19, Louis Tomlinson, 20, Niall Horan, 18, and Liam Payne, also 18 – were promoting debut single What Makes You Beautiful. They became friends, exchanging ­messages on Twitter and Facebook. A month later when Lucy ­interviewed the boyband again they flirted live on air.

She said: “I’m joined by five very ­handsome and lovely boys and I’ve got you all to myself ­tonight.”

Lucy+Horobin.jpg

Harry said “You look lovely today” and Lucy replied: “Thanks Harry, so do you.”

Later Harry and his pals told Lucy, who now presents the Heart breakfast show with JK, they were moving in together.

When the radio host asked who would be in charge of the housework, Harry joked: “You can cook for us.” Lucy agreed and excited Harry said: “What a woman.”

The boys were celebrating Niall’s 18th birthday and Lucy presented him with a cake, party poppers and ­musical horns.

Flirtatious Lucy said, ­“Harry put your horn away,” and he replied: “Wow, like it. I love In ­Demand. I love In Demand.”

Soon afterwards, they spent a night ­together at a hotel in ­Manchester where they were seen flirting. A friend of Lucy said: “She knows she shouldn’t admit it but said the sex was ­amazing.

“He knew exactly what he was doing despite the fact he was only 17.

article-2163879-13C2837E000005DC-566_634x780.jpg

“He’s adorable and Lucy had a lot of fun. But it was never going to be anything serious. It was a mistake.

“She loves her husband and wants to be with him.

“She’s a great girl but got caught up in the moment with Harry. She was having a few ­difficulties in her marriage and it just happened. She knows people will hate her for doing it, particularly with a young lad who is so high profile, but life is not always black and white.

“We all make errors but have to learn from them.”

A pal of Harry said: “Lucy was right up his street, exactly the type of girl, or woman should I say, he is ­attracted to.

“She is sexy, confident and is doing well in her career. But he never wanted anything serious.

::SUNDAY+MIRROR+ONLY::+Harry+Styles+with+Caroline+Flack.jpg

“He’s far too young to settle down and when he met Lucy the band was just beginning to take off massively.

“He knew she didn’t want anything serious either, he thought it a bit of harmless fun.” Their fling ended in October about three months after they first met.

Lucy, who got married in the summer of 2010, left Key 103 shortly afterwards. Two months later she started at Heart South Coast.

Meanwhile toyboy Harry started ­dating presenter Caroline after he ­appeared on ITV2 show Xtra Factor.

Like his relationship with Lucy, Harry struck up a friendship with her at the studio and they flirted live on air when he visited the set.

When news of their romance broke Caroline received vile death threats because fans thought she was too old to be dating him.

Caroline+Flack.jpg

They split earlier this year after the attention their ­relationship attracted became too much for them.

Lucy’s friend added: “When Lucy saw the reaction to Caroline she was ­horrified. Like Caroline, she too, is much older than Harry.

“But Lucy thinks she’ll get even more flack than Caroline because she already has a man of her own.”

her "husband" is brewing. gonna be thinking for the rest of his life. this 17 year old did the ting better than me and everyday she goes to work hes gonna be thinking is she gonna get twanged again

Is what I am saying when I was 15 in front of my mum I was in my bed her friends friend I ain't seen since I was 9 jump on top of me and asked me for a kiss and said she will make a man of me can I repeat in front of my mum and stroked my d*ck. I can say that was the last time I saw her but fack

Plus my mum had another friend who openly flirted with me when I was still year 11 in school and she was 40

Should really look for her on Facebook and have an affair

Is what I am saying when I was 15 in front of my mum I was in my bed her friends friend I ain't seen since I was 9 jump on top of me and asked me for a kiss and said she will make a man of me can I repeat in front of my mum and stroked my d*ck. I can say that was the last time I saw her but fack

Plus my mum had another friend who openly flirted with me when I was still year 11 in school and she was 40

black people....

black people....

First women is white second one is black

Women>>>

• Upvote 3

A friend of Lucy said: “She knows she shouldn’t admit it but said the sex was ­amazing. “He knew exactly what he was doing despite the fact he was only 17.

I know the husband was like this when she told him

slappedrrkli.gif

A 17yr old f*ck*ng your wife and doing it well. A man could never recover from that humiliation.

Thinking about it now cougars were always around .

Sadly most of them (for me anyway) weren't exactly eye candy .

I remember one fat scottish ting from my church <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Anyone else noticed that they would usually try and stick it on you in front of your parents ?

CAH