Work-Rate

Daniel Esskimo Scott

Assumptions lead you nowhere in life.

And i aint exactly about to bait myself up with what i do on this lol

Be real with yourselves.

You wouldnt know real life if it slapped you in the mouth.

Just cos ur a scumbag doesn't mean you know real life chum

Maybe I should start a real life thread and we can all post stories and compare cos this is a forum afterall

Cp stop being so salty, for real.

Not everyones life is so linear, not dreaming and working towards an alternative is boring u might aswell be dead. even tho 'being on this music ting' aint new, guy has a usp of opening up life in wales different to the 100k london mcs at least. A standard career is just as unpredictable as a musicians.

I can't knock someone that has a dream and more importantly a plan, bant but not fully sh*t on them. One I thing I know is u never know what someone will be tomorrow, not matter how small they look now.

Saying that eskimo u tangoed c*nt I saw u on sky1 arguing with eayjet customers at checkin

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Assumptions lead you nowhere in life.

And i aint exactly about to bait myself up with what i do on this lol

Be real with yourselves.

You wouldnt know real life if it slapped you in the mouth.

Just cos ur a scumbag doesn't mean you know real life chum

Maybe I should start a real life thread and we can all post stories and compare cos this is a forum afterall

Cp stop being so salty, for real.

Not everyones life is so linear, not dreaming and working towards an alternative is boring u might aswell be dead. even tho 'being on this music ting' aint new, guy has a usp of opening up life in wales different to the 100k london mcs at least. A standard career is just as unpredictable as a musicians.

I can't knock someone that has a dream and more importantly a plan, bant but not fully sh*t on them. One I thing I know is u never know what someone will be tomorrow, not matter how small they look now.

Saying that eskimo u tangoed c*nt I saw u on sky1 arguing with eayjet customers at checkin

My career rhetoric is one dimensional yes that is true, you don't need to overemphasise that, I'm not saying live the linear lifestyle I'm saying apply the same desire and work ethic to something tangible that can reap benefits in life.

Or should I go down each and every avenue that life can talk you?

I said career because its the first thing that comes to mind, not everyone places emphasis on that and does different things, I'm saying drop the bull-shit and diversify

Theres no bullshit in what im doing though bro, im genuinely putting plans in place, and making all the moves i deem will benefit what im doing.

Treating it like a brand/business.

You lot might not have heard much from me, or maybe dont want to,

But theres a world away from Vip2 that respect and appreciate every move i make.

I've got a different way of doing/saying things, but thats just me, and its working for me so far.

Its more that what you can see in front of you now.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's true tbf does seem like ur name is a homage to the London grime scene or something...

Seriously tho y didn't u go 2 clash specs?

• Upvote 1

Theres no bullshit in what im doing though bro, im genuinely putting plans in place, and making all the moves i deem will benefit what im doing.

But theres a world away from Vip2 that respect and appreciate every move i make.

I've got a different way of doing/saying things, but thats just me, and its working for me so far.

I'm bored so I'm going to carry on here...

In red yh

What kind of people are they?

I'm bored so I'm going to carry on here...

In red yh

What kind of people are they?

friends from his village

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

That's what I don't get u got all these views but u come on here to grab an extra 15?

:/ come on boyo u get all ur views from spamming the net