Housing benefit

Captain Planet

well kaygee are you telling me you know people that are content living on less than 20 pounds a week untill they die or win the lotto

Or do you, like myself know people who would rather receive benefits and do work for cash in hand in order to suppliment their funds, until they find a Job that they dont have to work 40 hours a week for just to cover rent.

Argument is silly because there is no argument, its just another step to solidifying the underclass population that the system has/created and perpetuates

• Upvote 6

How easy it is to get a flat varies to be honest . For me it was a piece of cake . For other people i know likewise .It was a piece of cake . It depends how smart you are and how badly you want it . I.e how bad you PUSH FOR the flat . How many letters you write . How many phone calls you make etc . BUT there are still a lot of other people that i know that have been trying to get a place for years and still can''t get one . Anyway

Thats life, not everyone is gonna be in high earning positions. Many people work 40 hours and don't have a pot left to piss in but they have their home and it's off their own back.

Imagine everyone thought ok let me claim alongside cash in hand work, it's a nice idea but it's not reality and if everyone started doing it it wouldn't quite work out so great would it.

Thats life, not everyone is gonna be in high earning positions. Many people work 40 hours and don't have a pot left to piss in but they have their home and it's off their own back.

Imagine everyone thought ok let me claim alongside cash in hand work, it's a nice idea but it's not reality and if everyone started doing it it wouldn't quite work out so great would it.

You sound like a Tory.

• Upvote 1

this is what im saying shiest, but bare heads feed into the propoganda that people on benefits are catching some kind of free ride, are just lazy and dont want to work and that to me is just an absurd notion, because in reality most people i know on benefits are struggling and are in no way 'niced' by the government in their 'warm' houses

• Upvote 1

Thing is if you get kicked out its tough but you have to find a job and get by, by all means necessary. Be it that you have to house share or lodge, its much easier to go to the council so thats what people do.

Imagine the service wasn't there, it wouldn't be an option.

Smh u live some Rosie life where exactly do u live buckinghamshire or something?

An the service is there for a reason just cos some people are abusing it doesn't make it all of a sudden redundant.

Agree with this . When you see people struggle yourself you know whats good

Kaygee electric cost at least £1 a day gas cost £1.50 a day then buying food etc does not make u

Well off plusany people have alcahol and drug issues I beg you spend a hour in cash converters Saturday morning and report the type of people you see.

I have lived that life and u will never go back there to make actual funds I will do bank scams recruiting people this life is not ease. One day I had no tobacco I robbed man at gun point for it You think that is something I aspire to?

People are just making their own arguments to get things of their chest now, forgetting what the whole argument is over. People who are worthy, struggling and in need of benefits are exactly who should receive.

But If you wanna believe that no one chooses to live on benefits then your delusional.

KayGee is right though,

Any of you who studied Economics should actually be behind what she's saying if you understand the circular flow of income.

People who work and claim benefits are taking other peoples piece of the cake and are probably doing it intentionally due to the fact that newspapers are constantly promoting the "I dont work, have 20 kids and on £40k a year" story.

For those of you who need a reminder.

350px-Circular_flow_of_goods_income.png

People are just making their own arguments to get things of their chest now, forgetting what the whole argument is over. People who are worthy, struggling and in need of benefits are exactly who should receive.

But If you wanna believe that no one chooses to live on benefits then your delusional.

People are arguing that this policy will do more harm than good as it groups together the people that need it and the people that are abusing it.

Who do you know in your life who wants to live a council house as their ultimate dream?

Who said anything about ultimate dreams though? If someone weighs up their costs in working or staying on benefits whichever comes higher will win 90% of the time.

My uncle was receiving, my other uncle offered him a full time job that would have taken £100 a month less that what he was receiveing, what do you think he done? He is not a desperate example of someone in need yet he gets a nice amount if money.

Kaygee and m12 why are there so many off licences and bookies in the ends.

Answer me this one thing please

For twats like you to cover 16 numbers with 20p :lol:

They are community centres for over 18s

Piss off you c*nt last time

I checked I was 700 from pebbles from a game I hardly play go fuck kauto before he retires

Prick thing is u know I carry bags and am not some bummy dude

This is the real KG

You think you could afford to wake up in the middle of the night and eat chocolate with a low pay job and housing benefits let alone none at all?

Lol Right now I'm ok but I haven't lived this nice life people expect just because of my opinions.