'And they too quick to say goodbye to me, they tell me the preacher's there for me'

Marly Mar

This world is a f*cked place

so read this guy's last words..

Tell my son I love him very much. God bless everybody. Continue to walk with God. Go Cowboys! Love ya'll man. Don't forget the T-ball. Ms. Mary, thank you for everything that you've done. You too, Brad, thank you. I can feel it, taste it, not bad.

and then

realise he

hernandezjesse2.jpg

did this..

Hernandez struck an 11 month old Hispanic male and his sister in the head with a flashlight. The children had been left in the care of Hernandez when the incident took place. The sister survived her injuries, but the 11 month old did not.

WTF.

Date of Execution:

September 21, 2011

Offender:

Lawrence Russell Brewer #999327

Summary of Incident

Brewer was convicted in the murder of a black male occurring on 06/07/98. The offense involved Brewer and two co-defendants torturing and killing a 49-year old handicapped black male during the nighttime hours, in rural Jasper County, Texas. The victim was observed in the back of a pickup truck occupied by Brewer and his co-defendants. This was the last occasion the victim was seen alive by persons other than Brewer and his co-defendants. Brewer and his co-defendants drove to an isolated spot on a logging road where they beat and tormented the victim, then tied him to a logging chain, which was hooked to the pickup truck. Brewer and his co-defendants then dragged the victim to his death, leaving his decapitated and dismembered body to be found the following day by citizens and law enforcement officials. It was argued in court that Brewer and his co-defendants engaged in this criminal act, in part, due to their racially separatist affiliation with the Confederate Knights of America and the Ku Klux Klan. Brewer and one co-defendant were documented members of the Confederate Knights of America and a large number of Ku Klux Klan and other racial separatist organization paraphernalia was discovered in a residence occupied by the three.

Last Statement:

No, I have no final statement.

Pure Evil.

Deep when their times up and their about to die they still claim innocence to a crime. Read some guy saying he didn't kill his wife and naming some next guys..... What if set guys were innocent at the end, f*cked up. Then again I remember Tookie Williams would never admit to that crime he got sent down for even at the end but all evidance supposedly pointed to him doing it. Must be hard if their is doubt though.

salazarluis2.jpg

I guess that's it. Our Father, who art in heaven, Hallowed by thy Name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, On earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses, As we forgive those who trespass against us. And lead us not into temptation, But deliver us from evil. For thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever and ever. Amen. Lord Jesus forgive of my sins, please forgive me for the sins that I can remember.

What did he do?

On October 11, 1997, Salazar murdered a 28-year-old hispanic female. Salazar crawled through a front window of a private residence. He tried to sexually assault the victim when she woke up. Salazar then stabbed her multiple times in the chest when her 10-year-old son heard her screaming. The victim's son rushed to his mother's aid and was stabbed one time in the chest. Her son was able to get up and run to a neighbor's house and call the police. When they returned to the home, they found the victim unresponsive on the bedroom floor with multiple stab wounds to her chest area. A kitchen knife was lying on the floor by her head. The victim's 2-year-old daughter and 4-month-old baby were also in the bed with her.

That yout is a hero

Trying to find a muslim one.

/

Us muslims believe murder will be the first things judged between the people.