Semi Final 2 - Germany v Italy

Admin.

Tony its pointless this arguement I think is done think it was Hoddle or the black under 19 manager who said yesterday all dutch teams play the same that dont happen in england so it flops its bollocks to carry this on. As you are still in a dreamland not to see how important youth devlopment is

You clearly ain't been reading what I have been writing because you would know this is my whole point.

Tell me why Wenger hasn't brought through more English youth since he has been at the club?

Why guys have come through at 8 and haven't been good enough at 18 UNDER HIM?

Tony its pointless this arguement I think is done think it was Hoddle or the black under 19 manager who said yesterday all dutch teams play the same that dont happen in england so it flops its bollocks to carry this on. As you are still in a dreamland not to see how important youth devlopment is

You clearly ain't been reading what I have been writing because you would know this is my whole point.

Tell me why Wenger hasn't brought through more English youth since he has been at the club?

Why guys have come through at 8 and haven't been good enough at 18 UNDER HIM?

Because they are shite

You can Toney but in England kids have too many distractions.

When you're growing up in Spain or Brazil you have the absolute bare minimum, there's no parental pressure on their kids out there and any genuine love for football is actually genuine.

These Spanish or Brazilian youngsters don't go home to a playstation or new laptop, they aren't expected to achieve wonderful academic grades, their not spoilt at christmas. They are humble, brought up with great belief from the most minimal of upbringings, they are grateful for their natural environments and mature very early because they have to.

I think we'll never get around to producing a fantastic crop of players because we're just a different breed of people who are brought up in the most advanced country in the world who face different expectations and pressures from external and internal influences in their life.

Football in this country is a hobby whilst in other countries it's a way of life.

it's nuts how listenin to a football weekly from two years ago post Germany 4 - 1 defeat, the same things were being discussed

Tulse, your point is more credible than Jiggly's simple analysis of "they're shit".

But still I don't buy it fully, I think the problem is we don't give the youth enough of a chance.

We write off youth without even giving them a full debut and I think that's a disgrace.

I don't think players like Gervinho should be strolling into our top clubs before a youth team player is given a chance.

There needs to be a new rule like untested young players need to make in total 30 appearances in the league.

It can be made up by 1 young player or 3 players each getting 10 appearances but it needs to be made up.

I'm gonna write to the FA with my proposals.

You can Toney but in England kids have too many distractions.

When you're growing up in Spain or Brazil you have the absolute bare minimum, there's no parental pressure on their kids out there and any genuine love for football is actually genuine.

These Spanish or Brazilian youngsters don't go home to a playstation or new laptop, they aren't expected to achieve wonderful academic grades, their not spoilt at christmas. They are humble, brought up with great belief from the most minimal of upbringings, they are grateful for their natural environments and mature very early because they have to.

I think we'll never get around to producing a fantastic crop of players because we're just a different breed of people who are brought up in the most advanced country in the world who face different expectations and pressures from external and internal influences in their life.

Football in this country is a hobby whilst in other countries it's a way of life.

Argument may make sense for Brazil, but defo not Spain.

Jermaine pennant, Sanchez watt, etc mad potential wasted away

Thing is tony I know you know man who were signed at clubs from the age of 11 very sick at ball prob even better than man who make it national level. But they waste away living a next lifestyle you know that rapper j moores. I can tell you this man was a youngster at Watford man lost focus I bet my life he could of made it big. Think we are seeing same thing on ravel Morrison hope to god he stays on the football grind.

But end of the day they are shit