House Fix: What do you watch, read, or listen to....

Nola D

only shows i listen in the days are his, dappas and supplier, the rest are fraff

been replaced by jamie george :(

& dappas showed moved to a saturday <<<<<<<<<<

dead rinse

Would recomend Mixcloud. It learns from what you listen and suggests new mixes.

So because I work from home, I just plug in the speakers, and press play on something I like a short clip of. Then it automatically plays a suggested mix after. So I get house music all day and don't have to lift a finger.

• 1 month later...
Guest 90210
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

USD FM >>>

http://usdfm.co.uk/

• Upvote 1

• 7 months later...

mrtzcmp3.net shut down :'(

The new channel offers a daily dose of fresh electronic music, selected by RA's editors and writers.

news-ra-tracks.jpg
RA has today launched New Tracks, a channel for new electronic music. 

It's a one-stop shop for discovering and listening to brand new music. It'll be updated around the clock, and sourced from platforms like SoundCloud, Bandcamp and YouTube by RA's international team of editors and writers. New Tracks will give readers an intuitive, one-click play system to access music alongside brief accompanying editorial. From up-and-coming artists to some of the scene's biggest names, New Tracks will make it easier to discover music on RA than ever before. 

To begin, we've selected a list of new favourites along with some late 2016 highlights, which you can view here

We'll be making some improvements to New Tracks over the coming weeks and months. If you have any ideas about how we can improve this channel, we'd love to hear them—pop your thoughts in the comments section below. (If you'd prefer to keep your feedback private, drop us a line via this contact form.) 

https://www.residentadvisor.net/tracks

sick