Just what they need right before the Olympics...

Rich Kid

A man has died and two others have been stabbed during a fight at the Westfield shopping centre in Stratford.

Police were called to The Street on the ground floor of the east London centre at about 16:25 BST.

All victims are thought to be in their late teens or early 20s. A man was arrested at the scene.

Police said several males were involved in the fight. London Ambulance Service said it treated one man for stab wounds and another for minor injuries.

Both have been taken to hospital.

Metropolitan Police officers are at the scene of the incident at the shopping centre, which is close to the Olympic Stadium.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-18653961

• Downvote 1

Always bare random goons standing in groups and just scoping both male & female.

Thirsty, hungry,jobless bummy looking e.t.c

Yeah, this Westfield in east has definitely turned to the headquarters for these f*cks.

Westfield in sheps is definitely more classy and the customers that shop there are on a different class.

How can I go into the Bose shop and heard some Indian man ask 'can I pay slowly slowly'? (Basically can he pay monthly installment).

After the olympics its going to end up like the shopping centre opposite the road...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Posted a comment like last year saying 'f*ck the monkeys, they can keep shanking eachother'.

People were getting butthurt like I was lying.

Said it before, couldn't give a f*ck about these animals. They're actually sub-human, and I tend to agree that their IQs can't really be up to scratch.

Let's face it, how much of a dumb f*ck do you have to be to think that the stabbing someone will solve anything. Worse thing is the dumbass perpetrator will be caught fairly quickly.

It's like one idiot always think 'I'll get away with it' Place full of CCTV. SMH

Next time someone says 'product of environment' I'm just gonna plainface. Not a matter of being a product of your environment, more like being a product of subpar genetics evidently.

*Awaits picture of scruffy minority with a blank eyed look that says 'I'm retarded'*

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1