Do you think something big mIght happen during the Olympics?

Yak_Louis

what are them wars called where major powers fund and supply small nations or militias in small wars

thats gonna happen soon

war by proxy

that's essentially what we've been doin by arming the rebels in the middle east / gettin involved ourselves

pisstake is when i talk like this to my mum / older family, they look at me like i'm mad

don't even blink an eye to the handful of wars we're currently in

they actually think we're the world's saviours

• Upvote 2

u see why the whole "white people did this" version of history is bollocks, some division strategy

same way me n u ain't the ones controllin the world now, we normals weren't then

basically the same families in real control now as there was then, government, banking, media, big business etc

they continue to control popular opinion and use everyone as pawns in their century spanning gameplan

without unity, us normals can't do anything, and that's arguably why most of u lot are on this island, rather than some deluded sort of peace offering or the fact we don't have enough working class to fill our low end jobs (hopefully now obvious bullshit to everyone), its standard divide n conquer

ah well i've been waitin for ww3 for about 6 years, might aswell enjoy it

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

It's a shame when you watch a soilder come home in a coffin and his smiley say he went there to make a difference when truth is man was just a puppet for regime change. Just collateral damage

Do you know what? I don't even know why you're dropping it's a "shame" comments because you strike me as a person who doesn't give two hoots about what our soldiers do.

They go out there and fight so you can have the freedom of will today and you want to sit there and ridicule them as "puppets" because you've probably listened to some youtube video?

Sort your attitude out.

• Downvote 1

Tulse I know you don't belive that shit. Do you honestly belive soilders are not being used ? Was we ever really in any threat from Iraq or Afghanistan to be attacked ? Or was we told a lie to benifit our masters?

I don't watch propaganda YouTube vids

• Upvote 1

u see why the whole "white people did this" version of history is bollocks, some division strategy

same way me n u ain't the ones controllin the world now, we normals weren't then

basically the same families in real control now as there was then, government, banking, media, big business etc

they continue to control popular opinion and use everyone as pawns in their century spanning gameplan

without unity, us normals can't do anything, and that's arguably why most of u lot are on this island, rather than some deluded sort of peace offering or the fact we don't have enough working class to fill our low end jobs (hopefully now obvious bullshit to everyone), its standard divide n conquer

I agree with you here.

When we speak of 'the whiteman' or the 'European', it's general in reference to the elite and their power structures. Not the average Dave.

I agree with you here.

When we speak of 'the whiteman' or the 'European', it's general in reference to the elite and their power structures. Not the average Dave.

Good points

We are all in this together and they been playing the divide and conquer strategy for too long and winning that campaign

They know they would be f*cked if people united but I see too many pointing the finger at specific races thinking they are part of the elite when they are in the sh*t too

• Upvote 1

Almost definitely related but...

I watched the 100th episode of south park last night

Never seen the episode before, it's pure gold

if you haven't seen it, it's called

"A little bit country"

Check it out

Actually left gobsmacked when I learned this was shown a week before the invasion of Iraq. What a f*ck*ng coincidence!

I agree with you here.

Good points

We are all in this together and they been playing the divide and conquer strategy for too long and winning that campaign

They know they would be f*cked if people united but I see too many pointing the finger at specific races thinking they are part of the elite when they are in the sh*t too

:!:

• Downvote 1

why all this anti-daemon talk all of a sudden? denying your brethren?

Dont think local wants to join your daemon army

Many have seen the light maybe one day you will too

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im giving him too much credit to even call him one.

send him all your alex jones tutorials innit

ive seen the light already. daemons are the darkness

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

im giving him too much credit to even call him one.

send him all your alex jones tutorials innit

ive seen the light already. daemons are the darkness

You still fascinated with AJ it seems

Thats good

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I agree with you here.

Good points

:!:

Just a sad shame remember student protest who was the guys kettling and not pulling out the trouble makers the police. Who was protesting about cuts few weeks ago the police. Who was outside st Paul's complaing about bankers? What was revealed last week about Barclays. Divide and conquer>>>>

• Upvote 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mainstream news not mentioning much about Iran. The hype about how there could be a terrorism plot. It just seems a bit fishy.

somethings gonna happen

Ip check.

got a feeling this guy is Thun.

Aint sh*t happening mate. its going to run smooth..>

People starting to awake to the possibilities of false flag operations

I suggest you do some reading into the subject

[media=]

[/media]

them ones