Why the progeny of slaves will strike gold at the Olympics

Captain Planet

Scientific Racism if you ask me .

Could it just be because black people we are the originals lol (just joking)

Seriously though each group of people has something they excel at better than the other .

For instance

You put a white man in a swimming pool and a black man and you tell me who wins .

and there are reasons for all of them.

This is just a theory as to the explanation, nothing racist about it.

and white people are better at swimming because they evolved lighter bone density.

Yeah but i doubt its because of slavery . It's Just scientific racism . Some lie that has been passed on from generation to generation and people believe it

• Downvote 1

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/science/science-news/7884135/Centre-of-gravity-theory-for-dominance-of-black-sprinters-and-white-swimmers.html#

An article about a paper that explained black sprinting and white swimming prowess by using their centre of gravity, so there's more than one argument. Of course i don't claim to know the answers and Toney may well be right, maybe it is bone density but look at this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cullen_Jones

That dude holds the 50m freestyle american record, he's also black, now sure, you could argue that one exception to the rule doesn't disprove the theory but when you look at 100m sprinters there isn't one single white person who can get near the leaders of the field, if this guy's bone density had that much to do with hindering his success he'd be way down in the field. Also check this guy out:

The fact that he was so piss poor had nothing to do with his bones and everything to do with the fact that he can't swim.

• Upvote 1

I read the article yes:

"While some black populations do have a higher average bone density and mass than whites—about 300gm—buoyancy varies for every swimmer, and differences within races are far greater than those between them"

I know i completely disregarded the idea of bone density earlier, I take that back. I will maintain that there are other, far more obvious reasons as to why there aren't many black olympic swimmers.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Don't think it has anything to do with genetics

It's simply cos not many black people take their kids swimming at a young age so they aren't as use to it and don't become strong swimmers and then don't take their kids swimming an the cycle continues

Just basic logic

My mum used to take me to baby swimming lessons and then I had them up until I was 14 so obviously I swim like a fish but my sister never had lessons and isn't a very strong swimmer

Not to sound racist but i would say that blacks are naturally stronger and faster than whites because we are born that way, we tend to have the more athletic body aswell .

Sounds wrong but i think its true myself .

Its not solely because of genetics but that is the main reason .

Also there is the food factor aswell .

Our mummy and daddy, Our grandmoms and grandpops were probably brought up on yams,oatmeal,fufu.chicken,chicken,more chicken etc which is serious carbohydrates .

• Downvote 2

Of course its genetics, look at south asian people, by far the weakest athletically, the only sport theyve excelled in is cricket which is very low tempo, low impact.

Team sports such as football, basketball, rugby, ice hockey... white and black seem fairly equal, as toney said it requires a varied skill set.

Sprinting and swimming seem to be the real big gap between white and black sports wise.

• Upvote 1

The difference in genetics is obvious and this obviously lends something to athletic ability. Look at our women, the difference in shape to other races is as clear as day. Is someone going to say Serena Willams shape has got nothing to do with her being black?

I'm a Jamaican descendent, got a solid six pack, chest etc and I've never been inside a gym or do any physical work and I see this a lot in JA.

• Upvote 1

For people to completely disregard the effect slavery had on the physical genetics is abit silly tbh,

I'd like to see an extensive, open minded, neutral and well balanced study done on the subject.

Exactly shit you see man dem in NFL them niggers are about because of selective breeding

reading this

I'd like to see an extensive, open minded, neutral and well balanced study done on the subject.

than this

Exactly sh*t you see man dem in NFL them niggers are about because of selective breeding

:lmao:

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

The difference in genetics is obvious and this obviously lends something to athletic ability. Look at our women, the difference in shape to other races is as clear as day. Is someone going to say Serena Willams shape has got nothing to do with her being black?

I'm a Jamaican descendent, got a solid six pack, chest etc and I've never been inside a gym or do any physical work and I see this a lot in JA.

Lolwut

So what about all the marga man and big mommas I see last time I was out there?

Oh wait they must have to much master in them yh?

reading this

than this

Exactly sh*t you see man dem in NFL them niggers are about because of selective breeding

:lmao:

I was gonna say something before, then just thought lemme forget.