Dappy

Guest chap44uns

Sidemen.

/

What I said is true and anyone who claims to know anything about 'road' will know it's true. You might not like me but what I'm posting is truth! Just because you man don't want to see it happen, doesn't mean it won't happen.

I bet half of you man would have doubted the pigs were bothered about Mark Duggan until last summer..

• Downvote 2

i hear what your saying tho,

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showbiz/bizarre/4409706/X-Factor-judge-Tulisa-Contostavlos-pulls-gang-sign-linked-to-crime-while-filming-video-shoot.html

look how big dey put mans face n ting lool,

we all know how hard it is for uk rappers to get far, dey even put koke on a bullshit charge jus too try fuck up his deal,( giggs is jus dumb,thats another story)

• Upvote 1

Exactly.

Threw man under the bus in his first tabloid mention as a rapper with the 'drugs, violence, sex' line.

Between that Form 629 or whatever, POCA, the new anti-terror/stop and search laws, and the sh*t they're rolling out for the Olympics, things are looking bad for people. From time feds are making lists of guys to shift before Carnival, you KNOW they have time on their hands. Feds get PAID to do that sh*t, it's not some hobby for them.

Tulisa even posed with Nines’ £35,000 gold chain for the cameras.

Peak.

Man might want to cash that in and cop a few thousand JD Sports vouchers for a rainy day.

Because jd vouchers hold their value more than jewllery?

Just piss off u salty c*nt

Not a smart one, are you?

Tulisa just hotted his sh*t up. If Sun reporters are putting figures on his jewels, what do you think the Inland Revenue will do?

Feds will take his jewels, test them, and then give him a producer to prove how he acquired the money to afford it. His money would be better spread around on the feet of 14 year olds than on his neck. Large up Nines, he's a boss but he's bait now.

this guy runs around like chief of scotland yard

just live ur life

i don't really care for anything printed in that dailymail article. just confirmed nines is caked and tulisa is a beggar

• Downvote 1

Big up yaself Tulisa, dont watch dese haterzz bbygurl keep doin ya thing x

- Shaniqua, London, 4/7/2012 11:28

Click to rate Rating 205

"Night shoot: The video was filmed on the Church End Estate in Harlesden, where the Crime Scene Boys are based"................Are you sure DM? Looks very much like Jamaica from where I am sitting.

- Arthur D Roberts, Bucharest, Romania, 4/7/2012 12:52

Click to rate Rating 43

yes tulisa, throw ur C's up, church road all day NW10 bang bang

- Sir North Weezington, north weezy, 4/7/2012 14:11

Click to rate Rating 8

dm comments>>>>wshh comments

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1