• Agger vs West Ham
    • Matt Taylor vs Everton
    • Ronaldo vs Fulham

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_truth_hurts
van Persie's goal was luck, thats why you'll never see it again.Scholes' was the best for me
think Scholes was the better strike as well, but come on its not like the ball rolled in of his knee, he went for the shot met it perfectly and guided it into the net from what looked an impossible height - far from lucky.

The boro goal.The charlton away goal.<span style='color:red'>The West Ham free kick</span>Tevez has done two of these.They are average free kicks.
Watch Tevez's 2 and Berbatovs, if u cant see the difference in them and all you see is the position of the free kick, never quote me again.

RVP goal was sh*the shinned itscholes voley was miles better and i dont even rate that top 5

RVP goal was sh*the shinned itscholes voley was miles better and i dont even rate that top 5
scholes goal just come out from a clearance thorvp connected with a cross......outside the box.....that was like chest height. n sent it top corneri dont care if he shinned it. dats just too much

U absolute fool.

• 2 weeks later...
van Persie's goal was luck, thats why you'll never see it again.
lmaoNail on the coffin.Essiens goal was f*cking dirtyAnd ScholesAggers goal killed them all thoNo other centreback can score the goals he scores.
wats da name of that racist guy who used to have the killer left foot for inter he used to bang in goals like that and he was a centre back

rvp goal of the season in my eyes was so unexpected and when you watch the whole build up of the goal from the cross field ball by Gilberto Silva to the tight control and movement of the ball by helb to the over lap of eboue and the first time cross to the fly kick by rvpthe team play plus the finish just tip it from schooles cos his one had no team pla wat so ever