Civilization 5(not started)

DC universe online(dloading)

Starcraft 2

Super street fighter 4

What good multipayer games are out?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Looking to build a new rig very soon.

Will be heavily involved in guildwars 2.

I want to get into DayZ, been watching alot of vid on it, concept is sick.

Guild Wars 2 is sick, been in the Betas and ive enjoyed it. If you want to get into MMOs but dont like the traditional style, I would reccomend GW2. The Server vs Server vs Server pvp is f*cked.

Day Z, boy.. its alot :lol: The map is so huge. People are f*ck*ng cunts and the zombies are annoying, but its epic. You actually have to look after your character and the teamwork that it can bring out is f*cked. I broke a bone so couldnt walk (only prone crawl) and my boy had to run 40 mins to get me morphine, then I broke my leg again and died :lol: its epic and improving all the time. I havent even done anything major yet (like collect parts to rebuild a helicopter)

• Upvote 1

BMC anytime I am looking into anything I dont know I watch you tube tutorials

Justin your a joker how did you come to that logic?

yeh man but these idiots wanna talk for 10 mins instead of making a 30 second vid telling you what to click and when. i can't be f*cked to sit thru it all.

try vmare fusion and install windows

doesnt work great though, i installed windows 7 on it and even doing shit like using firefox is abit fucked, especially when you dont restart the OS, so im not sure how well itll run games

im using a macbook pro intel core i7 4GB RAM

• Upvote 1

Legit

I didnt wsnt to pay £25 on Steam, then I saw it for £15 on the bohemia interactive website so i copped, might still be that price. Its a pretty good game it itself and there are other sick mods for it like project reality(army sim)

I think there are cracked versions but they seemed to be too much hassel to set up and are too vunerable to hackers