PC Gaming/General PC topic

Creed Diskenth

My PCIe slot suddenly stopped working.

It is driving me insane, I can't take this shit anymore.

My graphics card is fine, i have several others Ive tested in the slot, its just not detecting anything.

I changed the fucking motherboard, still the same shit.

My power supply is fine. FFFSSSSSSSS

I've seen other situations like mine, not a single person has a solid solution.

First my HD-PVR blows up, now this.

WHY ME!?

Well I rule out the power supply cause.. its working, fans spinning etc.

Monitor works with on board graphics.. I have a feeling its the OS, I seen one other guy claim it was OS but I dismissed it.

Downloading windows 7 ultimate atm anyway.

Try using a different VGA/DVI cable.

Or if your graphics card has different connections e.g DVI/VGA or hdmi try each connection, could be an issue with one of the connections.

and make sure there isn't a setting in the BIOS to use the PCI-E slot that's disabled.

Played a little planetside, man the map was so big.

I killed one guy right off the bat..

Then, I died alot

Then me and one guy got into a shootout some distance away from each other, both failing to hit anything for a good 2 mins

Then I went to what looked like a petrol station, came across a bunch of guys just standing totally still

So i logged

I'm sure once i get used to it, will be good lol, gonna watch that noobs vid now

If anyone's looking for a pure adventure game they should try out The Walking Dead. Don't read anything about it, just jump right in with zero spoilers. I dismissed it at first because I thought the game was brought out to cash in on the T.V programme but it's been amazing so far. I won't go into any detail what so ever because it'll wreck the game but every decision you make has a huge influence over what happens. It's available on all formats, loads of swearing and gore so it doesn't hold any punches. There are cameos from characters from the comics as well. What I usually find with this game is that they drag at certain points but not with this, I'm glued to it all the way through. There are currently 5 chapters at the minute I think and I'm on chapter 3. 9/10.