PC Gaming/General PC topic

Creed Diskenth

BMC come with a download link please

Is it easy to change where you want your steam games installed my SSD driver is pretty much full now

Command & Conquer Tiberium Alliances - EA

there's no download, u just sign up and start your own base, it's not a quick game tho, i been building my base for about 3 days now, but you can log out and ur men carry on getting minerals and sh*t so u can come back the next day and build something.

• Upvote 1

Day Z is a f*cked up game, the zombies scare the sh*t out of me... First time one of them started chasing me I panicked and pressed prone instead of stand, and then the noises it made as it chased after me I had to run into the sea and swim to safety lol

I've played it for a few hours now and the only thing I've found is a bloody car tire and a few flares. You start the game with NO guns as well, not even a knife

:lol:

My boy is shook aswell, I dont get it. You know if u swim you lose your backpack init? :lol:

You need to get to a main town and a barn to find decent sh*t.

When you spawn it shows your location for about 10 seconds (bottom right of the screen)

Remember it and find yourself on here: http://teamfackin.com/moocow/dayz/map/

Then try to navigate to Chernogorsk, or Elecktrozavodsk. Be careful though, you might get sniped/jumped/run over/zombie ganked etc

Good luck.

/

Is there a VIP2 teamspeak/Vent or something, if so bring me in or if not lets make one