Who can play any musical instruments?

Fresh

I played the classical guitar at the royal academy of music for about 6 years. Put it down for a year and forgot entirely how to play.

I've been watching a few youtube tutorials recently and copped a keyboard from Asda. I'm falling in love with the piano, I'm gonna get proper lessons and buy an electric piano.

A couple videos which inspired me that I'm trying to emulate..

http://youtu.be/Etu45Hf_bSU

What can you play?

Got any material?

no instruments only my voice wish i could play piano tho

Did you find a producer yet?

yeh i have vibe well with them too, so should be creatin some shizz soon. still open to workin with others tho only if the vibe is right.

i cant play anything, really wanan learn the banjo and piano.

loads of my mates are really talented and are in lots of bands, one lad in particular is truly gifted, plays guitar in one band, bass in another and drums in his other one.

also plays, piano,clarinet and a few others. you can play him any song and before its over he can play it on guitar. madness.

i'll see if theres any videos of him or his bands on youtube

also one of my pals writes, sings and i think produces music. he's helped write one of the saturdays songs, hes currenly working with JLS and some girl band.

I'm trying to teach myself piano, been learning for the past few years in my spare time.

Piano

Want to start lessons again just so I can say I completed it

Are you learning classical theory or something cooler? Wanna find a jazz/gospel teacher, it's harder to find creative types where i live. One day I will own both a Moog and a Rhodes.

Learning chords and scales is like maths, it's amazing once it 'fits'. Music is essentially maths anyway.

A4 = 440hz

A5 = 880hz, etc.

piano saxophone

recently bought a repair kit for my sax, cos the octave key is facked and god knows what else

cost me £70, i thought i might as well give it a crack cos i cant fork out 8 bills for a new one at the moment

• Upvote 1