How Often Do You Talk To Yourself ?

Mr. Gayle

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

i think to myself, i don't say stuff out loud tho, unless i'm playing xbox then i'm like "can you believe this sh*t?!?!" asking the air around me

You ask yourself rhetorical questions?

Outloud?

:rofl:

• Downvote 3

i think to myself, i don't say stuff out loud tho, unless i'm playing xbox then i'm like "can you believe this sh*t?!?!" asking the air around me

Outloud?

lol, well i think i'm more talking to the tv/xbox

Yh I talk to myself a few times a day especially when I'm self encouraging.

Like when I achieve or over achieve tasks I've set myself for the day. I'll be like "YEEEEEAAAAH!!!! G!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!" or "You did it!!! Keep going!!!"

Most times I do it on my ones or with the wife & kids around but when I'm amongst other ppl I won't be so loud or I'll just think it instead.

i dnt kno, i dnt think i do it that often

but when i do i have imaginary conversations, u know them ones where its like 'this is what i would say if that situation happens/happened again' and i talk to myself in french an spanish

hate when people talk to their computers at work, so enraging

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Outloud?

I don't even know why you rofl coz I'm pretty sure it's a normal ting when playing video games

Yh swearing at the tv or encouraging yourself in the gym or some shit obviously everyone has done that but I have never been in a room a lone stopped and asked my self something out loud like "can u believe this" that's like something out a cheesey film lmao

If that's normal for u man fair do's but I think that's strange tbh

But if u mean talking to myself in my head I'm moving like this guy...

jd1.jpg

i live on my own, so alllll the time

ill be watching tv and something funny happens and im like "oh shit, fuckin hell that was jokes, did you see that?" then id reply to myself

sometimes i have conversations with myself, one time last year i discussed the effect of the wikileaks saga on the foreign diplomatic relations of various countries, the fucked up thing is when im having the dicussion ill have 2 different view points, so im like "diplomatic relations need to be private in order for relationships to be forged" then im like "but the public needs to know what goes on as we pay for these and they represent us so they have a duty to do whats in the best interest for us" this went on for about an hour

couple years ago i interviewed myself on how much i know about HD technology

not even in my head, i say this shit out loud as if someone is sitting next to me

i need to stop it though, cause sometimes when im out and about i do it in my head and end up saying the odd word out loud

i live on my own, so alllll the time

ill be watching tv and something funny happens and im like "oh sh*t, f*ckin hell that was jokes, did you see that?" then id reply to myself

sometimes i have conversations with myself, one time last year i discussed the effect of the wikileaks saga on the foreign diplomatic relations of various countries, the f*cked up thing is when im having the dicussion ill have 2 different view points, so im like "diplomatic relations need to be private in order for relationships to be forged" then im like "but the public needs to know what goes on as we pay for these and they represent us so they have a duty to do whats in the best interest for us" this went on for about an hour

couple years ago i interviewed myself on how much i know about HD technology

not even in my head, i say this sh*t out loud as if someone is sitting next to me

i need to stop it though, cause sometimes when im out and about i do it in my head and end up saying the odd word out loud

MUD

all the time. I refer to myself as "We" in my head. I'm blaming this on Deadpool though

i do alot of weird sh*t by myself though

including UFC weigh-ins in my boxers as i get ready in the mornings. Posing and stuff...

edit: Also sometimes i mock how white people dance in the mirror. crack myself up

• Upvote 1