'I spent £10,000 on illegal butt injections'

Yak_Louis

• 2 weeks later...

Stupid fool. Looks like sh*t too.... reminds me of some girl I know.

She got butt implants, lipo and a belly tuck and now has a cocoa cola bottle shape... yeah it looks good, what female wouldn't want that shape! But what pisses me off is the fact that these girls run around thinking they're the sh*t with their fake bodies. Then you have thirsty guys chasing them which goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they're superstars.

• Upvote 1

She got butt implants, lipo and a belly tuck and now has a cocoa cola bottle shape... yeah it looks good, what female wouldn't want that shape! But what pisses me off is the fact that these girls run around thinking they're the sh*t with their fake bodies. Then you have thirsty guys chasing them which goes to their head and all of a sudden they think they're superstars.

Sound a bit hurt tbh

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

hmmm c/s a just lil

lol

Sound a bit hurt tbh

c/s

hmmm c/s a just lil

Of course I'm hurt! When you're close to someone and see them as family but they start changing towards you and acting a way because they think they're better than you... it's going to cut. It cuts even more when it's fakeness making them believe they're the sh*t.

• Upvote 1