It's the Olympics. You're driving in London.

Yak_Louis

From what i can tell he respected europe and the diverse characteristics of the nations more so than any government i've been ruled by

Respected Europe so much that he demanded half of what is now the Czech Republic, invaded Poland, walked his army over the border into Holland and continued West, through Belgium and into France.

What you are saying is wrong and you don't have a good understanding of what Europe went through in the 40s

these guys who think theyre so enlightened and feel the need to preach to everyone about their crackpot beliefs are so annoying

Go pop a pill dumb f*ck

go get anal probed by an alien

Them weirdo thoughts there

Guy is a creep who sits on pof all day messaging fat, ugly, white slores

Allow even trying to debate with him thun

creep > indian

A man just said creep > indian . f*ck*ng hell

but you have vip2 tatted on your skin though

just cos it was hitlers idea doesnt mean its wrong or supporting him and his party

amongst his crazy ideas and views there were a couple which were pretty good and made sense

like killing the jews (joke)

/

if anyone has watched the jesse owens docu or anything about the games in berlin know that the people in berlin loved him.... was a massive star and mobbed on the streets like bolt is now (obviously on a much smaller scale as there was no live tv/marketing etc...)

the guy among other black athletes were stars in nazi germany and second class citezens in the USA

This tbh. Jesse got love from everyone, even Hotler acknowledged him with waves.

From what i can tell he respected europe and the diverse characteristics of the nations more so than any government i've been ruled by

Respected Europe so much that he demanded half of what is now the Czech Republic, invaded Poland, walked his army over the border into Holland and continued West, through Belgium and into France.

What you are saying is wrong and you don't have a good understanding of what Europe went through in the 40s

an alleged means to an alleged end

its a good job they didn't carry on init, n end up conquering britain like people are implying was gona happen

imagine britain being ruled by some intrusive political organisation based in mainland europe, probably have our lands continually filled with foreign colonists and have all our industries outsourced, forcing our economy to rely on multi billionaire banking elites

weird how people were willing to acknowledge the farce of the ongoing wars we're in now, but thanks to the propaganda machine they actually believe we were the saviours of the world then

u can think i'm some nazi if u want, i remain open minded

i'm swinging towards the idea the war was manufactured to weaken europe and allow it to be transformed into the homogenous 3rd world shithole it nearly is

either way the war n the holocaust have been exploited to bring about change

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not gona go as far as to co-sign but there is some real talk from local in this thread.

When u think about it the nazi soldiers (not the guys in command just the average guys) were not worse than the british and american soldiers today who are carrying out orders in the middle east and killing lots of innocents, im sure the german public thought they were the goodies just like most american public think theyre the goodies fighting the baddies.

As for the holocaust, no doubt it did happen, the figures i dont know, but it is certainly being exploited today.

its a good job they didn't carry on init, n end up conquering britain like people are implying was gona happen

imagine britain being ruled by some intrusive political organisation based in mainland europe, probably have our lands continually filled with foreign colonists and have all our industries outsourced, forcing our economy to rely on multi billionaire banking elites

weird how people were willing to acknowledge the farce of the ongoing wars we're in now, but thanks to the propaganda machine they actually believe we were the saviours of the world then

i'm swinging towards the idea the war was manufactured to weaken europe and allow it to be transformed into the homogenous 3rd world shithole it nearly is

You still having fantasises about being a nazi?

You would not have been excepted into there regime and would probably have not existed due to there eugenics programme or would have been a slave to some Germ

Im sure you would love licking a Germs bum

The world aint ideal at this moment in time but it would be a million times worse if your boys would have succeeded

Not gona go as far as to co-sign but there is some real talk from local in this thread.

When u think about it the nazi soldiers (not the guys in command just the average guys) were not worse than the british and american soldiers today who are carrying out orders in the middle east and killing lots of innocents, im sure the german public thought they were the goodies just like most american public think theyre the goodies fighting the baddies.

As for the holocaust, no doubt it did happen, the figures i dont know, but it is certainly being exploited today.

A big difference though of trying to wipe out a whole race/religion

Not like the US or British are trying to round up every muslim wishing to wipe them off the face of the earth

I doubt you would be able to practice your religion if they would of succeeded so surprised you are agreeing with local

There will be a minority exploiting it as there are people out there exploiting every bad situation

Im not agreeing with him him entirely, only that it is not as clear cut as its been made out and the holocaust is now being used to certain people advantage.

Obviously im not on the nazi side, algeria lost 100,000s of soldiers fighting with the allies against the nazis, but at the same time the french who we were fighting for were committing similar atrocities against us. Its all double standards tbh

Im not agreeing with him him entirely, only that it is not as clear cut as its been made out and the holocaust is now being used to certain people advantage.

Im sure there are certain bad individuals but will be a very small minority just like any bad situation is exploited such has the situation in Egypt and Libya being exploited

22452137.jpg

• Upvote 1

Hang on a sec. You're talking bollocks and deviating from your original point because it was dumb and you know it. You claimed that Hitler respected Europe. When I called that out, you replied with a bizarre speculative response about people not being able to think.

Stick to your original point and back it up. Are you telling me that Hitler did not demand half of what is now the Czech Republic, did not invade Poland, and did not head West into Holland, Belgium and France?

No bollocks this time

BBC riots documentary in mystery gagging order

http://www.mediadigest.co.uk/bbc-riots-documentary-in-mystery-gagging-order/

A BBC documentary about the London riots had to be pulled just hours before it was due to go out following a mystery banning order.

Some form of interim injunction has suspended the broadcast of two hour-long programmes called “The riots in their own words”, and the BBC is banned from revealing any details.

The documentary features actors reading interviews with 270 people involved in the riots, conducted in a joint project by the Guardian and London School of Economics.

The Guardian reported that, for legal reasons, it could not “name the judge who made the ruling, the court in which he is sitting or the case he is presiding over”.

Chief executive of Press freedom group Index on Censorship Kirsty Hughes said: “This is a disturbing move. Censoring television programmes is not in any way helpful to our understanding of the important issues and factors underlying the disturbances.”

The BBC could only confirm that it intended to broadcast the programmes at a later date.

The Guardian reported that, for legal reasons, it could not “name the judge who made the ruling, the court in which he is sitting or the case he is presiding over”.

not the sort of gaggin you want to see