Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bedroom Bully.

Zoop, Zoop, Gwarn Lily

Guest Bedroom Bully.
"Cheryl, if you're reading this, I may not be as pretty as you but at least I write and SING my own songs without the aid of autotune. I must say taking your clothes off, doing sexy dancing and marrying a rich footballer must be very gratifying, your mother must be so proud, stupid b***h."
http://entertainment.uk.msn.com/news/Artic...umentid=4940380

This is the new trend in Pop. Being outspoken. Their like 10 years behind HipHopI do like Lily Allens music though

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Yeah me 2, but.....Cheryl Tweedy = Prob one of the best girls UK has to offer IMO

i think smile gave me a hernia onceworst thing ive ever heardshe wernt built for the mic

Yeah me 2, but.....Cheryl Tweedy = Prob one of the best girls UK has to offer IMO
you can't be serious.. she did'nt join the force... she went to the dark side

f*ck off you racist git.

f*ck off you racist git.
f*ck off Leslie

f*ck off you racist git.
he cud of been referring to her marrying a homosexual (allegedly)*gives benefit of doubt

f*ck off you racist git.
he cud of been referring to her marrying a homosexual (allegedly)*gives benefit of doubt
That aswell. lol

f*ck off you racist git.
That aswell. lol
racist.

f*ck off you racist git.
DARKsidethe racist sh*t was funny b4llow it now[/color]

when she kisses ashley she is also kissing jermaine jenus and mastersteps and she knows it..she sucks 3 black d*cks in one kiss.then again unless ashley can suck hes own (no homo) then she practically sucks 2 then sucks the 3rd.

Guest Bedroom Bully.
Only half of the darkside, just think your mum could of been like Ashley coles mum and enjoy a big black man jucing her and breeding her

one wikipedia edit i did that got taken down..Cheryl Ann Cole, neé Tweedy, (born 30 June 1983) is an English singer and member of the girl group Girls Aloud. She is married to the Chelsea and England footballer Ashley Cole, the marriage is one of convenience due to Cole being a homosexual and Tweedy being a racist.