Venom/Carpe looking for a new hideout

The Somalian

A PERV who hid in a pub toilet to spy on men weeing is being hunted by cops.

Horrified drinker Dan Fowle spotted the Peeping Tom’s eye watching him through a hole in a wall at the urinals.

He alerted the pub manager and the pair found the sicko in an unused urine-soaked room behind the wall.

Dan, 24, who chased the voyeur through the bar before he got away, explained: “At first I thought it was my own reflection because I’d had a few drinks. But then I saw it blink back at me.”

The surveyor had been celebrating his girlfriend Chloe’s birthday at the packed Metropolitan Bar at Baker Street Tube station in central London.

Dan said of the fiend: “He had made a little den

“This room was soaked in urine overflowing from the toilets, it was disgusting. I find it sickening that someone could just lie in this stinking dungeon and watch men wee.

“How could anyone get a kick from that?”

Staff at the Wetherspoon pub found pipes had been unscrewed to make a spy-hole. Cops have appealed for witnesses after viewing CCTV.

SNN1724PV2---5324_1548837a.jpg

Soure http://www.thesun.co...men-weeing.html

Dan, 24, who chased the voyeur through the bar before he got away, explained: “At first I thought it was my own reflection because I’d had a few drinks. But then I saw it blink back at me.”

tears

real life f*ckin tears

tears

real life f*ckin tears

0mikjn jkn

jb

:rofl: :rofl: :lol:

• Downvote 1