Negging c*nt

Thun

look what i done did

goodnight.

Beg Dave and Thun meet up,

Would love to see dave cave thuns dome in with them congo blows

Look who has come out the woodwork and feeling brave

Aint even noticed you on this forum but glad the hatred has built up for you to post your true beliefs

Maybe that happened while you where wondering around trying to find the sports room.

Why you getting brave now, pipe down idiot, your only got brave because you thought people are ganging up and thought you would join in

Thats a dweeb mentality

yeah youve run out sh*t now youre just saying the same thing over and over

if you think of any other lines ill be around tommorow at work

but now im gonna masturbate over the mental image of your mum then sleep

I will be with family and friends while your alone in your room depressed

Hope your mum enjoys chocking on c*ck for the rest of her life in the slumz

Aint even noticed you on this forum but glad the hatred has built up for you to post your true beliefs

Maybe that happened while you where wondering around trying to find the sports room.

Why you getting brave now, pipe down idiot, your only got brave because you thought people are ganging up and thought you would join in

Thats a dweeb mentality

The funny thing about you is that in one breath you'll actually say something interesting and in the next you'll revert back to your schizophrenia complex.

come like some two headed mythological creature.

As you were though you scummy sh*t ridden molecule

Thats a dweeb mentality

The funny thing about you is that in one breath you'll actually say something interesting and in the next you'll revert back to your schizophrenia complex.

come like some two headed mythological creature.

Cant even say anything about you, dont even know anything about your posts, your way under the radar

You keep saying that, but I can assure you no one cares.

I have a job and a active social life ...unfortunately I can't dedicate my spare time to strenghtening my internet character

Is that your goal to strengthen your internet character?

Something you must consider as never has crossed my mind and seeing that you have more posts then me dont act like you dont post much

When did this David/Thun beef start? Noticed for a few weeks now that this has been bruin.

Been following me around from topic to topic like some creep past few weeks

Had to put him in his place a few times and now is raging

Reckon his medication f*cked up again and as he lives on this forum is losing it as he does taking out on people

Minor spelling mistake. My life is good, that's all that matters. Keep smoking your cancer stick & eating pork whilst I'll keep drinking my orange juice & eating chicken.

im creasing.

i can just imagaine Justin looking at that post after, grinning and saying to himself "Yeah i murked him good"

• Upvote 7