Would you work in a completely Foreign country?

Eskay Jones

Just a question to those here, would you work in a country you have no idea about. Better yet would you work in a third world country if the money is astronimical?

Im in Somaliland working for a security firm who pays a minimum of $8000 dollars a month to workers, excluding hotels, food etc etc and includes flights back and forth from the UK. im working with 3 Polish dudes, 10 UK guys and 1 Dutch dude, so im wondering if you would jump at a chance like this? btw projects like these are opening up all over africa get educated as to its location and get paid.

would not go to any war torn countries no

just too scared, something kicks off and i dont get to go home cos i blend in with the locals

i would move to another country tho, absolutely

somaliland is actually the last place i would want to go, good on you tho, get that money up

what do u actually do day to day?

Experiencing as many countries as possible is one of my main goals in life and i'll definitely work abroad once i've finished my master.

i'd be willing to work in most countries but my industry isn't established everywhere. Been doing some research and i'm feeling places like malaysia, singapore, japan, hong kong, brazil and america.

Working abroad is casj when ur single but once i got a family i'd wanne be settled

not somalia

but a lot of countries yes

• Downvote 2