GRIME

Lionel & Dave

Guest chap44uns

o sh*t forgot about purple, man always look trampy when i saw him

/

c/s baller bash

always had his lyrics from chupa mixtape in my msn screen names

when i say pagan i mean the type of kink individual that will walk from acton to kingsbury to beat up his girl

lol

/

Random thing just happened, I forgot Purple existed until set man brought his name up in this thread.

Just went to the 24 hour Asda in Park Royal, who do I see walking around in there, yup...Purple.

Mad.

• Upvote 1

This thread is amazing, so many memories. As for the Stryder thing anyone who went Bonds and was in his year knows full well he was never in Roll Deep.

I feel like growing up in East, Grime meant so much more to you than just music, it was the music that accompanied the lifestyle, so for us it never really died, we just grew up.

• Upvote 4

when i say pagan i mean the type of kink individual that will walk from acton to kingsbury to beat up his girl

lol

/

Random thing just happened, I forgot Purple existed until set man brought his name up in this thread.

Just went to the 24 hour Asda in Park Royal, who do I see walking around in there, yup...Purple.

Mad.

:lol:

I want you to find me a vocal track which features Titchey stryder as a member of roll deep PLEASE!!!!! (Roll deep recorded a sh*t load of stuff back then so wont be hard to find)

[media=]

[/media]

big tune deya

OH sh*t.

Drew for it, I had the TERRIBLE quality version of this that sounded like someone had recorded it in a bathroom on my 5510 (not a 5110, don't get it twist) back in the day.

Wiley and the SWV samps >>>>>>>>

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

How Carnage was a Roll Deep DJ is a mystery as was king of the clangers

Must of been fam

Lol me too thought he must have been the only one with decks and a free yard

pasty3.jpg

His fam.

On my phone but I take it you posted you were always yes Stryder is on the track but not as a roll deep member. Sharky major was on I love you remix as him and dizzee were bredrins don't mean he is a roll deep member it's a feature it's been said by tons of reliable people already that Stryder was not roll deep never was. Man was brought into the grime main table

On my phone but I take it you posted you were always yes Stryder is on the track but not as a roll deep member. Sharky major was on I love you remix as him and dizzee were bredrins don't mean he is a roll deep member it's a feature it's been said by tons of reliable people already that Stryder was not roll deep never was. Man was brought into the grime main table

mate your boring now.

only posted that tune to rile you up hence no here you go chat.

leave it yeah

/

Spyro for best DJ - best of a bad bunch for real.

Grime DJing was all about droppers techs anyway.

the way Logan used to rinse out the long mixes on his show and just dead the vibe.

MCs would stop MCing innit Logan.

LMAO

come like the time one guy i went primary school posted up a few by one drummer guy called Breakbeat (toured with N Dubz n that and had vids on AKA), sayin support and all that and had his name as his middle name on FB

and im like, why fam? that guy is beyond shit

turns out it was his brother

this was in 09, we havent spoken since