Sign in to follow this  
Yung Fly + Flashy

Settin ur Myspace profile to private

Guest Bedroom Bully.

Skets do that and bare of those footballers like, Jenas, Pennant, Hudds and the like

for an excuse to tell every1 that u accept the add fro ne way that ur "Not a sket"

ur either doin it to get more friend adds or u really jus wanna be part of the myspace thing without the whole interweb knowin sum of ur details apart from ur m8s i guess

Guest Removal Man

simple reallysome peeps only use myspace for a bit of banter between friends, real friendswhy would dey want any old weirdo knowin all their business

simple reallysome peeps only use myspace for a bit of banter between friends, real friendswhy would dey want any old weirdo knowin all their business
Whats the point tho...? Just use your mobile if you want to speak to your bredrins...

So why not just use MSN, or better still, phone or link them?

Silly idea, If you want things private use e-mail,messenger, private foums, theres a shitload of alternatives.Swear Myspace is to introduce yourself to the world and get everyone to know you? f*ck knows how you do that with a private profile.

Silly idea, If you want things private use e-mail,messenger, private foums, theres a shitload of alternatives.Swear Myspace is to introduce yourself to the world and get everyone to know you? f*ck knows how you do that with a private profile.
lol, get me

Guest Removal Man
Whats the point tho...? Just use your mobile if you want to speak to your bredrins...
So why not just use MSN, or better still, phone or link them?
because they still want a myspace maybe, this sh*t aint rocket sciencewhy myspace wen u can msn, why msn wen u can e-mail, why e-mail wen u can text, why text wen u can phone, why phone wen u can meetu lot are askin stupid question, bunch of bozos

Guest G-dub

so they dont get caught slippin by their partners!my step bro, does it on his bebo, so his gf dont see all his commentsfrom nxt girls etc. lol

Its extremely annoyin. and when they have a private myspace, then once u press 'add', theyre askin u for their surname or email address.kmt. does that happen with every private page?

low getin annoyed coz u cant add ur fav popstar n sh*t lol wow

Guest FaZe

ive put mine on email adds only bcoz myspace is spam heaven these days.

low getin annoyed coz u cant add ur fav popstar n sh*t lol wow
from when someone made a topic bout u sayin ur an annoyin lil retard, i think u shud quieten down.

ur so air :? u have to send because i just sed sumin dat made perfect sense n u feel stupidur lil air talk is just opinion plz shutup jodie

ive put mine on email adds only bcoz myspace is spam heaven these days.
yeah dats y i set mine 2 private, id another profile be4 n i was sick of da spam so made a new 1 just adding people i new so i set it 2 private

Was i even tlkin to u in the first place????/Jus f*ck off. Ur presence kills me.I can smell the sh*t comin from you over vip.Prat.

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

i set mine so that ppl who invite me need to know my email add or last namelong for any randomsbut u can still see my profile n everythingbut if they really wanna add me they can message or sutin

Im gonna post up the addy of one greek bitch called Lola Kokini from croydon.Shes a sket, she wanted my d*ck the fuucking bitch.