Settin ur Myspace profile to private

Yung Fly + Flashy

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Removal Man

simple reallysome peeps only use myspace for a bit of banter between friends, real friendswhy would dey want any old weirdo knowin all their business

Silly idea, If you want things private use e-mail,messenger, private foums, theres a shitload of alternatives.Swear Myspace is to introduce yourself to the world and get everyone to know you? f*ck knows how you do that with a private profile.

Guest Removal Man
simple reallysome peeps only use myspace for a bit of banter between friends, real friendswhy would dey want any old weirdo knowin all their business
Whats the point tho...? Just use your mobile if you want to speak to your bredrins...
So why not just use MSN, or better still, phone or link them?
because they still want a myspace maybe, this sh*t aint rocket sciencewhy myspace wen u can msn, why msn wen u can e-mail, why e-mail wen u can text, why text wen u can phone, why phone wen u can meetu lot are askin stupid question, bunch of bozos

Guest G-dub

so they dont get caught slippin by their partners!my step bro, does it on his bebo, so his gf dont see all his commentsfrom nxt girls etc. lol

ive put mine on email adds only bcoz myspace is spam heaven these days.
yeah dats y i set mine 2 private, id another profile be4 n i was sick of da spam so made a new 1 just adding people i new so i set it 2 private

Guest Durrty Boi Part II

i set mine so that ppl who invite me need to know my email add or last namelong for any randomsbut u can still see my profile n everythingbut if they really wanna add me they can message or sutin