Masturbation and working out

Em Dott

Alright, so my girl has gone on holiday for 3 weeks and I am overly roasting. I figured I would test myself and see if I could go without bashing for that period. I am dying and on top of that I have wisdom teeth pain so my frustration levels are high. But, since I haven't buss since early Friday morning, I have felt like a beast in the gym and have been going hard still. I love it, but then after the gym session I get back relax a bit and my sexual frustration kicks back in. Figured that once a week I can knock one/two out and then abstain again and let that frustration fuel my gym energy.

Anyone had similar experiences or actually know what kind of effect it has on you. I know boxers abstain from it but for your general tom, d*ck and harry if I knock one out after my workout in the morning, is it really going to affect me?

Also, before the faggots jump out the closest salivating over their keyboard, I don't want to know your specifics mate, just if I'm alone in this boat or not.

There is a clear correlation between bussin dat nut and performance in other areas. It would actually be dangerous to do it right before a gym session as a good percentage of your energy and power goes into that skeet.

Im sure there are actual studies that have been done on the affects but Ive never gone looking for em. I just know that on days Im going to the gym, I wont go near my girl before the gym session is over... Then I can get that massage and a beat together. Best of both worlds.

• 2 weeks later...

i believe when you bost you release alot of testosterone which would be better used to pump di weights in the gym

That's it, when you buss a nut your hormone levels change.

Tyson abstained from sex for 5 years at the start of his career.

SNM

But Tyson went in a ring every day to let out that anger and he went pen for "rape"

He's hardly THEEEE endorsement.

Yu man are just tryna get your swoll on, your be beefin with guy when they interrupt your superset.

Normal man just can't walk around like a raging bull, let that shit out.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...