Sign in to follow this  
CaoS

BB Auditions

anyone know when they are please...serious posts onlyme n gdumb r gona go

Guest Removal Man

last years bb was sh*t, they better get this one rightwho was in last years one again?i forgotten already

last years bb was sh*t, they better get this one rightwho was in last years one again?i forgotten already
the w*nker guyand that annoying skinny bitch

Guest G-dub

me n caos to auditon next year! lolthe new eye looks fruity, its mad colourful!to represent Racial harmony.f*ckin stupid!

anyone know when they are please...serious posts onlyme n gdumb r gona go
you aint gonna get in you fool!you can't even make a name for yourself on here how are you gonna do it there?wace caddett

im not lookin to get into the show..id ont wana be ont he show i just wana see wot its liek n sh*tur sendin gets real big air thour chick carries more weight dan uy would i wana make a "name for myself" on a forum :? its not as important to me as it is to u...i have other things to "make a name for myself" withthis is the best hting in ur lifewaceman

im not lookin to get into the show..id ont wana be ont he show i just wana see wot its liek n sh*tur sendin gets real big air thour chick carries more weight dan uy would i wana make a "name for myself" on a forum  :?  its not as important to me as it is to u...i have other things to "make a name for myself" withthis is the best hting in ur lifewaceman
I tend to carry more weight in my punches then my mouth still.d*ckhead.

lol wot a nobthats sutin ud expect an 11 yr old road yout to shout at the end of a roadwhen ur yout can talk wot u gona say?"hey son last night i had e-beef so now ppl aint gona mess wiht ur daddy coz hes a road man"again...your sending is just air...stop tryina be a badmanpathetic guy

lol wot a nobthats sutin ud expect an 11 yr old road yout to shout at the end of a roadwhen ur yout can talk wot u gona say?"hey son last night i had e-beef so now ppl aint gona mess wiht ur daddy coz hes a road man"again...your sending is just air...stop tryina be a badmanpathetic guy
coming from the gangster from Bedford.Muppet.

"gangster" seenwacemanimplying that bedford is nutin...yet you'd get deadedyou get real big air