London2012 - Opening Ceremony Discussion

Admin.

I'm talking about their representation in the opening ceremony, especially when compare it to how disproportionately over represented we were.

Seems quite odd to highlight the 'Windrush' but not the influx of Asians in the 50s, 60s and 70s as well. (If they did I missed it. And in that case, disregard everything I've said.)

Let's not forget they make up a larger percentage of the population than blacks in Newham, London and the UK as a whole. Not to mention all the doctors, small businesses they own, and impact they've had on the British diet.

They pissed all over you lads tonight.

Yeah, I was only looking up every now and again but I didn't really see any asian stuff. Think I heard some Bhangra mix after/before the Dizzee tune though.

Surprised as well, considering Danny Boyle did Slumdog - you'd think he'd have great ideas for how to incorporate Asian culture. Or maybe it was part of the segment that got cut out?

Of course Babatunde will offer his right leg to come here and see what was robbed from him for his own eyes

I'm sure you will be accepted back to your home country if you hate London so much

Ungrateful guy

alex-jones-lawlsi-o.gif

• Upvote 3

Of course Babatunde will offer his right leg to come here and see what was robbed from him for his own eyes

I'm sure you will be accepted back to your home country if you hate London so much

Ungrateful guy

alex-jones-lawlsi-o.gif

What has that gif got to do with the post you cluseless guy, no lols for you pal

• Upvote 1

Ungrateful guy

alex-jones-lawlsi-o.gif

What has that gif got to do with the post you cluseless guy, no lols for you pal

go back to your country

Ungrateful guy

alex-jones-lawlsi-o.gif

go back to your country

:/

Weirdo

• Upvote 2

I didnt watch much of it but why is this mp making a big deal about Rap being played for 20 minutes ? saying coldplay or shakespeare should of been there instead :/

also why are people complaining about the amount of black VOLUNTEERS saying it is to PC/Multi-Cultral lmao some people SMH