Mens Football

O Fenomeno

Cleverley

How did he go from a 2nd half cameo in a community shield game to becoming the 2nd coming of Jesus

tbh the guy did dirt for watty in the championship and kept Utd contending for the title at the start of last season before he got injured

quality player

not sure about joe allen though.especially as we are linked to him

Clevs is evidently better than Ramsey.

Can see he knows what he wants to do before he receives the ball.... Ramsey on the other hand looses the ball before hes decided.

• Upvote 1

Im :rofl: :rofl: :lmao: :lmao: :rofl: :rofl:

got pardon the interuption on ESPN they are doing a link up with the aussie version. Think something got lost in translation the aussie man called the english man a Gary Glitter fan when they were talking about the Gabon vs Korea match I cant stop laughing the plane face man pulled

pearce >

top manager

:/

Do you know what, end of 2012/2013 TBH.

But had Ramsey signed for United, best believe Clevs wouldn't have been picked ahead of him.

Rubbish, they would both be starting now

but like you said end of the season we'll see, all the Clev haters who thinks he's overated will be silenced when he cements his place in that England midfield aswell

TBH, most fans who know what they're talking have said he's sick & he'll be in the England XI sooner rather than later. So don't know why you're being so defensive on that note.

But don't let that last season fool you. Ramsey was playing in an instable team, slightly out of position & honestly, played more than he should have.

blah blah blah bro

im not getting defensive, just exclaiming my point, im not sitting on the fence and saying their all alike when i don't think they are lol

Ramsey played swag, you lot were ripping him last season, there was rumours of him going fulham on loan for this season

Cleverely played less than 10 games and showed more quality than Ramsey did in over 30

if Jack was still fit and you lot signed Santi, I would even be worried about he's future

but I DO know he has potential, hes just been moving like a Torres who lost his powers last season and got a lot of simple things wrong which is unforgiveable for me

blah blah blah bro

im not getting defensive, just exclaiming my point, im not sitting on the fence and saying their all alike when i don't think they are lol

Ramsey played swag, you lot were ripping him last season, there was rumours of him going fulham on loan for this season

Cleverely played less than 10 games and showed more quality than Ramsey did in over 30

if Jack was still fit and you lot signed Santi, I would even be worried about he's future

but I DO know he has potential, hes just been moving like a Torres who lost his powers last season and got a lot of simple things wrong which is unforgiveable for me

C'mon bro, like most Arsenal fans let alone football fans in general know what the fuck they're talking about. LOL.

No sense of perspective.

He will come good. If he can start getting close to that 2009-2010 form pre-Shawcross, boy. Yes, Cleverley had a great start, but again, the team around him definitely benefited him. Let's not ignore that when comparing Arsenal's team over the season as a whole.

Bear in mind, at no point have I said he's better than him. Just there's not a gap in quality between the two.