At first I was like

Fighting Weight

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yh but this was before they knew what hiphop was gonna be so record labels didn't know how 2 dress man

Run dmc were one of the first crews to wear sports clothes (Adidas) that's partly y they got so big cos they kept it real.

/

Tbh I don't see how saying your 'i'm a hunk of a guy' is gay it's not like he said 'that guy is a hunk' if u watch the clip he'a talking to the bitches no gay lyrics tbh

Yh make up is fishey but all them rockstars were wearing it so I think that was more the stylists fault tbf doubt he put it in erryday!

Pmsl at defending pac cos he was a 'back up dancer'...couldn't think of a more gay profession tbh :lol:

White man going IN with the responsibilities.

Facebook was set ablaze on July 25 after Frank Somerville, a white TV reporter in California posted a photo on his page of him combing his adopted black daughter’s hair with the caption:

So for those of you who think tv can be glamorous, this is how i spent my morning, learning how to take out my daughter’s braids. It takes a long time and a lot of patience!

582211_402528449810488_231025310_n-600x800.jpg

• Upvote 1