Boris Johnson - Prime Minister

Admin.

/

cant be fucked to find the thread where i said he will be next tory PM

crowd going mad for him

acts like a blundering idiot but the guy is slyly a motherfucking clever guy

conning all the masses

All the boxes?

He knows how to play the crowd, I'll give him that, but would people really trust his jolly jokey persona with the country?

This is what I'm saying.

He might be charismatic and a good performer, but that might mean he's better at presenting Have I Got News for You.

People need to judge him on his track record in office.

Yeah I remember seeing that during the opening ceremony and thinking wtf

Has this geezer come out and said what he was doing?

I'm sure it was accidental. My experience of the Germans is that they are very embarrassed about their past. And he'd have to be pretty f*ck*ng dumb to have done that deliberately.

But check Borris in the background. Is all jokes to him

Can someone actually tell me what Boris has done though? 'cause I was arguing with a guy at uni and his only argument was that people like him.

Like Ken actually made an impact. Man gave kids free travel, brought the Olympics to London (and said that his main motivation was to get money pumped into East London) - and I found out a little while ago that even he was the guy who signed off on bringing in the "Boris bikes".

• 1 month later...

Boris is very London orientated. He won't play well outside of it. Ken really should have allowed it and let someone else try their hand at it and they would have beaten Boris easily.

Once he came back all of Boris media friends went on the attack,those who travel by train or tube think back to how many attack articles their were on Ken in the free evening standard now think how many people read that stuff on their way home,it's a pretty unfair advantage.

Prime Minister is a completely different ball game. Boris won't have his handlers there to make sure he behaves himself.

Boris hates being questioned on anything important and the bumbling fool act gets dropped.

yh ive been recently hearing from different people words like ' oh im starting to like boris now guy seems cool'

:/

idiots

its a damn shame people vote on who they think is more charimatic as opposed to the politicians views/manifesto

boris becoming leader of tories would fool many idiots but i cant see it happening

to people outside of london, how is boris portrayed in the media?

• Upvote 2

yh ive been recently hearing from different people words like ' oh im starting to like boris now guy seems cool'

:/

idiots

its a damn shame people vote on who they think is more charimatic as opposed to the politicians views/manifesto

boris becoming leader of tories would fool many idiots but i cant see it happening

/thread

/life

If Boris does get in may as well just make London its own country and then make Westminster the capital. The rest of the countrys lower classes will start to understand what poverty really is.

• Upvote 1

As some down to earth, likeble indvidual who has basically taken the credit for most thing that were put in place before him.

It's pretty obvious what he stands for and how things would work under him if you look past the massive smoke screen.

I don't think you can completely ignore someones character tbh when voting.

He was planning to put in some mad tax on motorist with expensive cars and thise that use pure gas/big engine (back fired hard). Also wanted to extend the congestion charge zone. I remember my bredrin coming around my house and cussing him Saying just because his car cost 20k don't mean he earns 20k. He was trying to convince me to vote blue. Lmao never gonna happen

One of our readers has pointed out that Boris Johnson arguably also owes the people of Liverpool an apology. This report in the Telegraph records the comments he made about the city:

In 2004, Boris Johnson was ordered by the then Tory leader Michael Howard to go to Liverpool and apologise for an article in The Spectator which accused the city of "wallowing" in its "victim status".

He said Liverpudlians made a scapegoat of police in the wake of the Hillsborough disaster, refusing to acknowledge the part played "by drunken fans at the back of the crowd who mindlessly tried to fight their way into the ground".

The article, on 16 October, said people in Liverpool "cannot accept that they might have made any contribution to their misfortunes, but seek rather to blame someone else for it, thereby deepening their sense of shared tribal grievance about the rest of society".

I remember this 'classic' from one of his articles in the Telegraph. This was before he had a media handler controlling his message.

What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird. Like Zeus, back there in the Iliad, he has turned his shining eyes away, far over the lands of the Hippemolgoi, the drinkers of mares' milk. He has forgotten domestic affairs, and here, as it happens, in this modest little country that elected him, hell has broken loose.

This guy :lol:

I remember this 'classic' from one of his articles in the Telegraph. This was before he had a media handler controlling his message.

What a relief it must be for Blair to get out of England. It is said that the Queen has come to love the Commonwealth, partly because it supplies her with regular cheering crowds of flag-waving piccaninnies; and one can imagine that Blair, twice victor abroad but enmired at home, is similarly seduced by foreign politeness.

They say he is shortly off to the Congo. No doubt the AK47s will fall silent, and the pangas will stop their hacking of human flesh, and the tribal warriors will all break out in watermelon smiles to see the big white chief touch down in his big white British taxpayer-funded bird. Like Zeus, back there in the Iliad, he has turned his shining eyes away, far over the lands of the Hippemolgoi, the drinkers of mares' milk. He has forgotten domestic affairs, and here, as it happens, in this modest little country that elected him, hell has broken loose.

This guy :lol:

bars