Sign in to follow this  
Illusion

Text I got earlier...

I got this text from one of my boys earlier when he was on a train from brum to london"Sat on the train to London, these two Irish pikey women have ran away from their husbands and are broadcasting it to the whole train. They keep shouting at their kids 'your dad's a wino and a shoite' in between singing westlife tunes at them. I'm tempted to ask them if they like dags"Theres always some nutcase on the public transport!

Guest Durrty Boi Part II
pikies will end it for you. forever.
loltrustthey dont play. at allbut i hate when people attention seek liek thatespecially them back of the bus bitches, baiting up their f*ckin lives

Guest Seriouss

I like pikeys. When I worked at a bank there was one guy who used to bring in bundles of cash everyweek to put in his account and he couldn't even sign his name. He just used to put a cross. At Christmas he bought me a massive bunch of flowers and some perfume. There is also a club in Hitchin called Penthouse that every now and again is decended upon by pikeys. The girls all wear outfits like they are on strictly come dancing and bottle each other. Its very amusing.

You.....lolNah pikeys are travelling irish peeps....can be found on caravan parks mostly...are generally garish, uncouth, generally nasty human beings....Can be found sporting many freckles and blockheads.Females dress in frilly dresses and very very short dresses and skirts and high heels....and very nasty matching outfits....extremely tartifiedMen fight alot and generally shouldn't be f*cked with...

the pikeys round my ends in cardiff r sh*t scared of jamaicans so it aint a ting to cuss dem
They cant be pikeys then.Them man fear know one.

i served an irish pikey in a sports shop once and she asked me to read it out wat size it was cos she cant read!

the pikeys round my ends in cardiff r sh*t scared of jamaicans so it aint a ting to cuss dem
tru stories dem pikeys aint thourogh(sp) bredive seen sik fights involving pikeeyshol tite da pikeys who took a 8th off my bredrin den drove off wid him still in da car kus he wudnt get out, he had 2 jump out wen der driving

nah they r truss. but if it cums to it 8/10 times theyll back dwn 2 a jamaican. ov corse thers sum of them that dnt ramp wid ne1

nah they r truss. but if it cums to it 8/10 times theyll back dwn 2 a jamaican. ov corse thers sum of them that dnt ramp wid ne1
if they bak dwn there not real pikeysive seen dem man take so much pepper spray in da eyes an still like 10 feds kudnt cuff him

I used to get these pikeys that ran a travelling funfair, They used 2come down every year and buy pills of my mate, they were quite safe.

my friend got offered ã500 to fight a pikey boy once.n if he won he'd get another ã500.didnt accept tho

i swear we gt sum watered down versions dwn here, turks do nufin but cut kebabs by me
Yeah the turks i know r well safe, they all run kebab shops and seem to be mates with EVERYONE