When your life flashes before your eyes

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

About a month ago, me and my boy went through an 8Ball of the shine on a saturday night/ sunday morning

A couple cheeky lines turned into a fully fledged coke binge, bearing in mind it was the tenna point gear we were charged off our nuts

The next day i was tryna sleep and my chest felt bare tight, then my heart froze for like 2 seconds, i couldnt move and my body went all tingly. Honestly, i thought i was gunna have a heart attack and die

its put me off Coke for good, aint done it in over a month and i dont think i'll be doing it again

/

Share the occasions you thought you were gunna die, drug related or not!!!!

Was in hospital for a week 3 weeks ago for a week after a 2 and a half month coke and drink binge. My eyes got jaundice my organs were killing me (found out my liver had stopped functioning). As soon as I went go man sent me straight A&E who then took me straight to the ward. Consultants were telling me shit about I will be dead in two years if I don't lay off the drink and drugs. It is what I needed now I am trying to live life correct. Jas no need to over do it I been going hard for 12 years and what I have to show for it that I am on the brink of death if I don't stay on the correct path. Enjoy your life but do things in moderation. Also watch your company you keep certain man know what happend to me but still saturday night I get a text saying I got the shine come down. Fuck that.

The amount of tablets I take every morning now is not worth it

• Upvote 1

Guest Chelsea Jack

yh i hear you dink.. when i started i just used tp think it was a laugh and a joke

but now im looking at olders i know who have been in similar situations to yourself and im seeing a completely different side to the drug i once loved

think im gunna call it a day.. but its eksman's bday bash next week so i'll probably jump on the jack n jills at least

Steroids is one of the pills I am on makes you retain water you know I am quite slim this shit had made me bloated and started to eat pure food I have turnt really fat in such a short space of time. Oh yeah I am not allowed to eat lamb burgers beef all that good shit for 3 months just fish and chicken

Guest Chelsea Jack

We all make mistakes, im sure you have in your time

i got caught up in a hedonistic lifestyle, which i realise was wrong

the likes of you are the reason people with serious addictions are afraid to get help

i'm lucky i have seen the errors of my ways early and now want to change

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

When I was taking steroids, I ended up in hospital for 2 weeks due to my heart getting infected and swelling up. Couldn't breathe, couldn't lie down, could only sit up straight. Can't remember what the doctors called the 'infection' but they said its extremely rare. Anyway, they discharged me, after a week I was back in with the same thing. Was in for another week.

Also a few months later I got a thing called Henoch-Schlogen Pupura (HSP), which causes your joints to swell up one by one. Also enflames your blood cells so it looks like you have some nasty rashes. Was in hospital for a week for that too.

the likes of you are the reason people with serious addictions are afraid to get help

If that's the case how come your other comments in this thread don't reflect that completely. Make mistakes and learn from then and you have my upmost respect, you clearly haven't

Guest Chelsea Jack

speaking of roids

my pal that bangs drugs way more than me, has been doing d-bols whilst banging, mdizz, coke, n ketamin

the guy says "IM f*ck*ng WEDGE NOW BHRAV" when in reality he is jus fat and his arms have got slightly bigger :lmao:

try advise him to choose either gym or the drugs, he wants to do both still

i guess he'll have to learn the hard way

My airways have closed up, I have issues with my chest and a slow beating heart.

One time I was on the machine and I saw the doctors face drop when he was watching my heart rate, I felt like I was outside looking in and I thought that might be it.

Guest Chelsea Jack

If that's the case how come your other comments in this thread don't reflect that completely. Make mistakes and learn from then and you have my upmost respect, you clearly haven't

Md and Coke are two completely different ball games

i only do MD like 3times a year for big raves, any1 who knowsthe score will tell you there is nothing wrong with that

Guest Chelsea Jack

My airways have closed up, I have issues with my chest and a slow beating heart.

One time I was on the machine and I saw the doctors face drop when he was watching my heart rate, I felt like I was outside looking in and I thought that might be it.

i understand your reaction to my post now

I seen guys thinking its all good doing the ard drugs and then you see them years later not looking the best age wise and looking all shaky and sh*t

Stay away from it and the crowd you move with that does it as you will be easily be lead into it when your in the moment raving it up

never spoken to frank, we speak from experience as im sure everyone here has friends who've done drugs

im yet to find any valid reason apart from just subscirbing to the age of stupidity and now, with no concern for what happens 24hrs later talkless of 10 years from now.

you aint no war child kidnapped from your family, (possibly had your family murdered in front of you) at 10 and sent to a war camp and fthen forced to take amphetamines and tranquilizers-to blunt fear and pain that eventually gets you hooked.

but rather just a spoily little idiot wasting tax payers money trying to save the life you have no value for

• Downvote 2