When your life flashes before your eyes

Guest Chelsea Jack

oh yeah, when i almost got run over

was texting while crossing the road, seemed clear

then all of a sudden i hear some beep, look to my left and all i could see was lights approaching

couldnt even move, but strangely didnt get any flashes of my life, just stared at the light, then the guy managed to slow down and i unfroze

You got flashes of BBW?

nah this was before my BBW phase

My run-in with death.

Got on Nemesis at Thorpe Park. didn't realise I had my phone in my hand when the restrainers came down.

Tryin to put my phone in a zipped pocket, I made the restrainer release (beginning of the ride, it was goin up these times).

Spent the whole ride holding the restrainer on.

In my head, were images of my life, combined with images of me falling onto the concrete below me if I let go.

You should have started shouting as soon as you realised your error

Back in the days when I went to Chessington, we went on a ride called Samurai, and my friend started kicking and screaming like a fool half way through the ride (just messing about lol)

A voice came over the speaker telling him to stop messing about if hes joking otherwise theyll have to end the ride

But anyway I swear holding the restrainer on wouldnt have worked. If you're pulling something you need some other force holding you in your place

That's what I was thinking... You can't physically hold it down yourself.

Either way Lens thats a bit nuts to just casually hold it down if you knew there was a problem.. I'd be shouting for help.

I wrapped a car up at about 85 90 into a barrier on a bridge going over a river it did about 4 turns and nearly barrel rolled I remember just lookin at my mate n we both had that look in our eyes like hold the f*ck on for dear life lol

lol madness

Whenever I go over a bridge that is my fear.

Truly caught life.

Lol nah it was the amount of alcahol I had consumed what deaded me more during that binge. I just don't want to take anything while I am on medication and my bloods are still being monitored they will try and ship me to a substance abuse team. bad enough they have given me an alcahol key worker just because I like to go on benders every few months.

Guest Chelsea Jack

the petrol sh*t is bangers but thats what f*cked my heart.. dunno why me n matey went through an 8ball i usually jus do a .4 cos its that strong

top flake is the 1 tho, next day there is no bollocks left in ur nose it feels CLEAR as

not doing it again tho i promised myself this