What will life be like 200 years from now?

Yak_Louis

Some things to think about:

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Electricity, only 150 years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Bog roll, only 100 years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Planes, Only 75 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Televisions, only 60 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Microwave Ovens, only 35 years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - The Internet, Only 20 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Mobile Phones, Only 15 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - Facebook, Only 8 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years - ipads, Only 4 Years

Man has been on the planet 200,000 years, and we have all these commodities at our fingertips, and we take them ALL for granted..... I'd say we are pretty lucky to be alive in the time we are now -- wouldn't you?

of course i'm grateful i'm alive at these times but i'm a contempt guy in general

all i know is that if i was born 200 years ago i still would've been contempt with what ever i had

What do i think will be about in 200 years? I personally think we'll go backwards due to a massive war.

of course i'm grateful i'm alive at these times but i'm a contempt guy in general

all i know is that if i was born 200 years ago i still would've been contempt with what ever i had

What do i think will be about in 200 years? I personally think we'll go backwards due to a massive war.

Content

• Upvote 2

erm.... slavery?

All this war talk is air, there will still ba a lot of in fighting. But the world has too much at stake for another full scale world war. This thinking the world is gonna end tommorrow attitude is just lazy, people thinking about destruction instead of how and what to build.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All this war talk is air, there will still ba a lot of in fighting. But the world has too much at stake for another full scale world war. This thinking the world is gonna end tommorrow attitude is just lazy, people thinking about destruction instead of how and what to build.

You have no idea what you're talking about.

• Downvote 1

erm.... slavery?

slavery still exists but yh as long as i'm a freeman it's all good

keep looking at your dooms day clock

posing each other, "yh ww3 come soon" "the end is nigh"

cant live life like this, what a waste

I thought you was on point mate

I'm getting the impression you think this is all a big joke? Don't get it twisted - I've been living my life trying to do my sh*t but understand that I'm preparing for very peak times.

I ain't clock watching waiting eagerly anticipating no war but heck PEAK times are upon us. I'm hoping they don't come for another 10 years tbh but who knows

seeing sh*t like this

http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreysica/2012/07/31/save-yourself-can-the-governments-save-the-market/

it just makes you think how soon it's actually going to crumble

i'd say you're more likely to starve or get stabbed by someone in a supermarket or somewhere in a struggle for food than die of some chinese bomb but again who knows

hope you get ready mate

keep looking at your dooms day clock

posing each other, "yh ww3 come soon" "the end is nigh"

cant live life like this, what a waste

It ain't exactly something I want to be right about, mate.

I just hope you paid attention to the 'Arab Spring', especially Libya and Syria. The Cold War wasn't ever resolved bruh.. The Saudis, the Emirates and the Turks know the deal, they fell in line years back and are happy with their F35s, thank you very much.

If you've heard to the kind of wickedman chat coming from dons like Assad and Ahmadinejad you should already know the drilly. Let Mitt Romney get into power and see what he does to the world. There are dozens of potential flashpoints around the world, from Syria, to Iran, to Taiwan, to Kashmir. If the world wasn't a dangerous place, why do countries still have nukes, and why are fighter jets still being developed? Why does the US want a missile shield in Eastern Europe?

Within 100 years there will be another World War, and certain countries are readying themselves.