Leaving a football club

normally continue f*ckin, get back together, and have that cycle until we realise it's not worth it.

most times it ends amicably, but stop speaking within about 2 months.

had some breakups where it's been relieving, and get the sense of freedom.

had some where You think You'd like to have saved the relationship

and I'd like to add, did you have trouble moving on?

Did you compare next partners to them.

Any regrets?

trouble moving on - yes and no. I find plentiful new links, and use them to fill the void. finding a new relationship is hard.

compare partners to them - no. I want a girl as different as possible. I don't want to be reminded of the ex

I have tried the opposite, wifeyed the girl as similar to the ex as possible for a "like for like" replacement - doesn't work.

You've handled that situation so well. It's nice to hear how adamant you are at remaining present in your sons life and also trying to maintain a positive attitude through it all.

I know someone who's currently going in circles with her child's father and it just seems soooo draining and repititive because it's casual sex, then an argument then the same thing again. They both forget there's a child in this!

Do you think you'd try again at a relationship with your sons mother?

Good post from Gunner. Similar to what I went through, left all my ish in my son's Mum's house, and started afresh. No job, no money, down and OUT. Glad you didn't listen to your bredrins. Running through bitches doesn't help ONE BIT. Getting your mind right and life back on track is what you needed. I also done the same. And once I was in a position where you're doing EVERYTHING for yourself life clock work, it all falls into place, especially when you meet your next woman.

But the quote below is GOSPEL:

Females (generalisation) need to feel loved, men need to feel respected. She didn't feel loved, I didn't feel understood or respected at times.

This = ME.

Glad you didn't listen to your bredrins. Running through bitches doesn't help ONE BIT. Getting your mind right and life back on track is what you needed.

This is how I been dealing with it, not putting no energy into women

Right now sex is the last thing on my mind, just have no real desire for it

Feels weird but at the same time refreshing

Taking a step back and looking at ''the game'', you see a lot, sometimes too much

Not sure if I can ever return

**insert indian joke here**

• Upvote 1

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Do u find it is easier to pretend that u are the one making a decision about something when in reality it's out of your control?

Tbf I can see how deluded thinking like this could make u feel better an forget how pathetic your life really is

i.e

"No fands...money is evil and fuck material things anyway"

"No friends...Not seeing anyone so I can focus on me"

"No p*ssy...right now sex is the last thing on my mind, just have no real desire for it".

UNLK

Glad you didn't listen to your bredrins. Running through bitches doesn't help ONE BIT. Getting your mind right and life back on track is what you needed.

This is how I been dealing with it, not putting no energy into women

Right now sex is the last thing on my mind, just have no real desire for it

Feels weird but at the same time refreshing

Taking a step back and looking at ''the game'', you see a lot, sometimes too much

Not sure if I can ever return

**insert indian joke here**

i flip flop backwards and forwards tbh. Sometimes women will be the last thing on my mind and I'm just focussed on self improvement and making myself the best I can be. Other times i'll just be on a rampage running through girls like they are going out of fashion. I've been single about 6 months after a 3 year relationship and ive hit double figures messing about with women who didnt add any value to my life.

So personally I don't really know which approach helped me move on.

One thing I will say though my opinion of women in general is becoming more and tainted the more I have casual sex with. Especially when its with women who are older than me or with kids.

Shits all fucked up!

• Upvote 1

Do u find it is easier to pretend that u are the one making a decision about something when in reality it's out of your control?

Tbf I can see how deluded thinking like this could make u feel better an forget how pathetic your life really is

i.e

"No fands...money is evil and f*ck material things anyway"

"No p*ssy...right now sex is the last thing on my mind, just have no real desire for it".

UNLK

this guy

but yh, theres clarity and just putting a spin on real issues in ur life

i.e

"No fands...money is evil and f*ck material things anyway"

UNLK

this guy

but yh, theres clarity and just putting a spin on real issues in ur life

Course there is

But it is not relevant to anything posted in this topic

Thanks for the post Gunner, I feel your honesty has opened up the thread.

I feel for you bro, not in a sympathetic way though, more that women don't appreciate a guys feelings a lot of the time and I see you had to put up with a lot.

I have some of the issues you've had regarding the state of the house at times but I don't have a child, these are things I'm trying to get right before a child is even brought into the equation.

The coming home and having people in your house, smh.

It seems you 2 probably weren't compatible from the beginning but tried to make it work for your child, I don't blame you at all but I do think this girl ain't for you.

I think your feelings are there for her more because of her title, your child's mother, as opposed to her qualities.

Sooner you find someone else more for you I think the better.

One thing I will say though my opinion of women in general is becoming more and tainted the more I have casual sex with. Especially when its with women who are older than me or with kids.

Shits all fucked up!

Bruv, this is what reading slore central is doing to me lol.

If my shit didn't work out I'm not sure I will do a relationship ting again.

I don't understand some of you men, you will f*ck about with stupid, useless women... then put us all into one group because of YOUR experiences

BUT as soon as a female says 'All men are sh*t' because of HER experiences... you're quick to attack her like a pack of wolves who have been malnourished for a decade.

Why play the generalization game if you can't handle being grouped with idiots?

• Upvote 1