Should a girls past affect your potential future?

Lieutenant

been seeing this female for about 2 months now and i really like her n she likes me. but i found out a couple days ago dat she used to link a boy from my school and they had sex.. girls might find this hard to understand but this is really affecting me. its a sort of teritory thing that shes had sex with a boy that i no and see around the endz.. i feel like locking it.. am i over reacting?

been seeing this female for about 2 months now and i really like her n she likes me. but i found out a couple days ago dat she used to link a boy from my school and they had sex.. girls might find this hard to understand but this is really affecting me. its a sort of teritory thing that shes had sex with a boy that i no and see around the endz.. i feel like locking it.. am i over reacting?
Understand where your coming fromBoy a f*cked her, told all his bredrins, so they know that boy a f*cked herthey see you with her, yeah thats the girl boy a lashed and so on..and everytime you see boy a you will be like that the bre that doggied my wifey biggrin.gif can't be a good feelingbut ladies have sex, true stories, so you either got to live with it or let it goI prefer a nice quiet girl from out the ends - least that way I don't know too much about her past and my consience won't eat at me.

Understand where your coming fromBoy a f*cked her, told all his bredrins, so they know that boy a f*cked herthey see you with her, yeah thats the girl boy a lashed and so on..and everytime you see boy a you will be like that the bre that doggied my wifey biggrin.gif can't be a good feelingbut ladies have sex, true stories, so you either got to live with it or let it goI prefer a nice quiet girl from out the ends - least that way I don't know too much about her past and my consience won't eat at me.
safe for that still