Should a girls past affect your potential future?

Lieutenant

She's allowed to have ex's my friend. Why would u care wether or not u know the guy? Surely it's better her being with 1 guy u know than 20 u don't. Plus if the guy ever got big about it u can just point out that if he was any good she wouldn't be with u now!

everyones got a past, some have a darker past than others. if you go digging for dirty you might find some horrific revelations about her that might f*ck up your head and the relationship.

Guest Seriouss
Your over-reacting but from when you cant get over it, jus lock her off.
Don't drag it out. It will only be harder the more you like her.

Everybody has a past.....Get over it....But yeah i can't say i'd like the idea of knowin my mandem did a ting with my girl....thats why i keep them out the manor still...But if i liked the chic then i'd deal with it...One of my bredrins beat out my other bredrins wifey in the park when we were youngers....she denies it but its true....now we cant invite them both to the same parties cos one always ends up leaving....It's all long..

I was linking one greek gurl, I proper liked her, she was nuff safe and we really liked eachother.Then she mentions my friends fake name and ask if I know him because she saw him in my myspace pics.From when she said that I knew he f*cked her and my boys told me and he did too.From then I couldnt take us seriously, she claimed she didnt sex him but I know she did.Its a shame because shes the actual type of gurl I look for.But allow wifeying her and having everyone say "why you wifey it man, shaun fuucked her"or have my boy laugh with everyone that he lashed her.Just keep it as sex and thats it.Its not worth the hassle!!!

i like my girls like i like my clothes - fresh.
biggrin.gif i dont get this obsession with banging girls who are virgins.whats so good about it. seriously.
They got that good sh*t I guess.I remember than before I lost my virginity people would actually be like 'raaaa you're 18 and a virgin?'I've known my man for ages but we lost contact for like 8 years and when we met up when I moved up here he was so haps that I hadn't slept with anyone.Even though I love him to death I wish I was still a virgin. I don't regret losing my virginity to him at all but I still wish I didn't.

been seeing this female for about 2 months now and i really like her n she likes me. but i found out a couple days ago dat she used to link a boy from my school and they had sex.. girls might find this hard to understand but this is really affecting me. its a sort of teritory thing that shes had sex with a boy that i no and see around the endz.. i feel like locking it.. am i over reacting?
so, you mentioned it was months agoif you like the chick, deal with it.no man likes to think about their girls previous partners, and obviously seeing this guy will remind you of hers...if you think theres enough potential with her, to make you proper happy, you gotta try and focus on the good parts and try and not let the bad parts get to you (no1s perfect).coz really, all most all chicks have slept with someone, so 1 guy in the semi-recent past (perhaps with a couple more before that) is better than say 10 over the last few years eh?you gotta make your decision asap, the longer you wait, the harder it will be coz you will have more feelings for her.if you think shes a good person, that you can be happy with, you gotta look past it.im sure plenty of people have ended things with a chick who could make them real happy, over something pretty minor in her past, is it worth it?

i like girls that have been a slag at some point in their life....even just had a slaggy month in their life....it makes things more interesting....Virgins are sh*t....i don't wanna teach i wanna freak.....
Hahahaha.What a line...As everyone said before, deal with it.Chicks like sex as much as boys do, just dont let it affect your relationship.As long as your not just with her for sex it shouldn't be a problem, because you guys know each other like that.

definately overreacting, i can tell ur still a youtman. i can see where ur comin from but it is nothing. u like her she likes u so its best 2 give it a try than rather wonder what could have been. 2 many people worry about things like this or what their bredrins will think. if u like her go for it im sure u wont be thinking of that guy when ur with her. dont lock it u will regret it. TRUST ME FAM

been seeing this female for about 2 months now and i really like her n she likes me. but i found out a couple days ago dat she used to link a boy from my school and they had sex.. girls might find this hard to understand but this is really affecting me. its a sort of teritory thing that shes had sex with a boy that i no and see around the endz.. i feel like locking it.. am i over reacting?
If you PROPER like her just low it and let it be, you can get over it.Although I wouldnt like to be in that situation, I probably would lock the girl off.Cant have man you know that doggied your wife, thats bun, f*ck that.How did you find out Lieutenant?Also you said "link" and I dont like girls who go for links, they could never be wife IMO.