hiv/aids

roberz999

goddaz, seems as your what, 3% of the population apparently, those stats don't look too good for your point do they

as for "There were a total of 2,478 HIV diagnoses in Central Europe in 2010"

the link inside of the link i posted claims "In 2010, there were 24,397 HIV diagnosed black-Africans and 2,068 HIV diagnosed black-Caribbeans seen for HIV care in the UK, which accounted for 35% and 3% of all HIV-diagnosed persons"

all of this info is basically backing up what i'm saying

should we be lettin in aidsed heads?

YOU NEED TO BE WORRIED ABOUT YOUR EUROPEAN PEOPLES TBH NOT AFRICANS.

As humans we need to be worried about curing Aids rather than pointing the finger at what race has got it.

:lol:

I'd love to believe in all that ''let's find a cure for aids'' nicey nicey talk but let's not act like it wasn't white folk that f*cked up & continue to f*ck up Africans.

I actually believe a cure exists & has existed for time but here we are.

living-hiv.jpg

• Downvote 2

goddaz, seems as your what, 3% of the population apparently, those stats don't look too good for your point do they

as for "There were a total of 2,478 HIV diagnoses in Central Europe in 2010"

the link inside of the link i posted claims "In 2010, there were 24,397 HIV diagnosed black-Africans and 2,068 HIV diagnosed black-Caribbeans seen for HIV care in the UK, which accounted for 35% and 3% of all HIV-diagnosed persons"

all of this info is basically backing up what i'm saying

should we be lettin in aidsed heads?

:o

Listen

Smh she can get aids from oral not u

To get aids through blood u gotta drink like a pint of their blood b4 u could catch it

Sexual fluids is a whole next ting tho

I never actually understood how a chick gives man aids though...

Does it somehow go up the jap or is it just absorbed into the skin or suttin??

YOU CAN GET AIDS even at the barbershop if he doesn't change his blade or barbicide his clippers

mandem BE CAREFUL

Why you moving like some small kid pal

HIV does after between 30-60 seconds when left outside

• Upvote 1

:lol:

Since we are in the UK you might want to read the following Toney:

The number of HIV diagnosed black-Caribbeans in England were also highest in London (70%; 1,429/2,041). This was followed by West Midlands SHA (10%; 195) and North West (4%; 81).
In 2010, where information was available, the majority of HIV diagnosed black-Africans seen for HIV care acquired their infection through heterosexual contact (93%; 22,312/23,987); two-thirds of all heterosexually-acquired infections were among black-Africans (65%; 22,312/34,126). The proportion of black-Caribbeans who acquired their infection through sex between men was (30%; 615/2,017) compared to 1.6% (393/23,987) respectively) among black-Africans.

20th august is judgement day 3 month window is up that test will tell me if I have HIV but is unlikely I've been told but with HIV u can live to ur 80s and have kids but must were protection but my symptons have gone since I've had the negative result on monday

you can only get HIV through blood and sexual fluids

its not in spit or sweat etc

to get it through head she needs to have a cut in her mouth then cut you somehow with her teeth and create contact between the two

if you gave her oral......

and the virus may not show up for 3 months, so you need to get tested asap, then again after 3 months

http://www.avert.org/can-you-get-hiv-aids.htm

u kno what while we're on the subject

i was at the clinic the other day n there was bare fresh affs there obvs been treated for aids, bringin their 3 kids with them n all sorts

easily 2/3rds of the people in there

is it wise to be lettin these people in?

like shouldn't heads from high risk countries be tested first n told to f*ck off?

i kno robbo agrees

This guy gives me so much jokes its unreal .

So predictable

you can only get HIV through blood and sexual fluids

its not in spit or sweat etc

to get it through head she needs to have a cut in her mouth then cut you somehow with her teeth and create contact between the two

if you gave her oral......

and the virus may not show up for 3 months, so you need to get tested asap, then again after 3 months

http://www.avert.org...et-hiv-aids.htm

que?

Nah she jus loves me or she's got her dirty secrets like maybe she had an abortion cos she thought I wasn't the father which is what I think coz I don't understand it either she should no doubt leave this nigga

Guest chap44uns

20th august is judgement day 3 month window is up that test will tell me if I have HIV but is unlikely I;ve been told but with HIV u can live to ur 80s and have kids but must were protection but my symptons have gone since I had the negative result on monday

11 days later and its carvinal

make sure you spread di 'love' if you have it

• Downvote 1