hiv/aids

roberz999

i used to see filthy scum like woodpecker every day, thankfully not anymore as ive moved up from that

the way they take it so lightly...until their results come back pos and your life flashes infront of you

yes, HIV is far more manageable nowadays, its even going to be downgraded in terms of the deadliness level medically by the WHO

but is still going to mean a life of medication and extra caution every day for the rest of your life. 

with genital warts your chances of infecting or getting infected are also high if u keep going bareback

u obv dont have any HIV symptoms and your results shouldve been back by now

theres no cure for genital warts and it could lead to cancer of your bum so u need to keep getting that screened at least 2x a yr

im more disgusted at the fact that the gyal you juice agree to go bareback even though u got visible warts that leaves them very open to catching anything you got

well done.....

it was and i did

David Braund, then i fell out with my fam and moved out in 09 at which point i changed it to Nairobi

we made up but  i cba to change it back cause all my documents and financial shit and even the inland revenue and shit im known as Nairobi

MAN YOUR WHOLE LIFE IS JUST EXCITED

it was and i did

David Braund, then i fell out with my fam and moved out in 09 at which point i changed it to Nairobi

we made up but  i cba to change it back cause all my documents and financial shit and even the inland revenue and shit im known as Nairobi

:rofl: :rofl:

Broooooo.

Publish that book. Fucking hell, I'm crying.