Girl Better Blow

Guest FaZe

You dont know sh!t bout me really....NO she's not my sisterIts not loose balling... Can u see any girls doing anything....Insinuation and Taboo are fueled by interpretation.... I take it u only watch PG's yea..Its good that its getting u talking tho....
are you trying to say that the message on the t-shirt does not represent her sexual activities? And that for example a man wearing a t-shirt saying something along the lines of 'im a murderer' isnt actually nessasarily a murderer? If so your an idiot. Everyone knows the message on t-shirts is pretty much the word of god.
Thats right.... It doesnt represent her sexual activities...It doesnt say her name anywhere on the tshirt.... It doesnt say anyones name....Just has a tagline that says 'Girl Better Blow'.... Left to interpret how u willI am not an idiot btw... ur opinion, to me = not too muchWhy not also send ur comments in to 'points of view'

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

superg dont get ur battyriders bunched upall im implying is that its foolish of her to promote such things young females not taking themselves seriously results young men also not respecting them and imo wearing the t-shirt = accepting the deriogative phrase, therefore accepting the negativity towards females that runs rife in the young communityits not a big deal tho really all of us young girls makes silly mistakes all the time shel learn in due time