Uni Halls/flat share Bant

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guest Chelsea Jack

So i just finished my 2nd year and lived with one d*ckhead

this guy was 24 and try tell everyone he was 21, lived in willesden but told every1 he was a camden boy and used to par with flirta d.. basically he was a neek

same guy was a top snake, banged him in the face for his stupidness and he threatened to call the jakes

after that me and the lads decided to punish him in different ways so for an enitre term we pissed and spat on his bed for bant

then after the champions league final we were all smashed and on the bugle, so we completely f*cked his room up on next levels. We smashed his printer, ripped off his posters, threw chinese food all over his walls, smeared sweet and sour all over his sheets and burned fags on them.. BANTA BOY

Share your stories

• Downvote 23

Guest Chelsea Jack

nah mate this guy was a snake bruv.. he would hear u beat a chick, u tell him set things which is just meant to be for the lads.. then he would run and tell the girl's friends what u had been saying

• Downvote 3

Guest Chelsea Jack

im not a bully or a prick, any1 that personally knows me can attest to this

however, if som1 snakes me in the way this fass did i will do anything to crush them, be it physically or mentally

anyway lads, this aint about me.. share ur stories

• Downvote 3

Couldn't think of nothing better to do with your time then f*ck up his room ?

One lad I lived with in 2nd year was a bit weird, He was in the same halls as us in 1st year but not same flats, so we were not aware of his oddness.

Remember one time we caught him washing his football boots in the kitchen sink, bare arguing kicked off... he always used to piss on the toilet seat... claimed he was watching the level of everyones shower gel to clock who didn't shower.

Had a little finance book and wrote down who owed him money.

One guy bought a mircowave for the house, 30 quid, there was 6 of us 5va each.

Said microwave guy owed this weirdo money for internet bill which was 7 pound. Weird guy was adamant that he will never use and had never used the microwave so he wasn't going to pay the 5, but was moaning hard about that 7.

Banter must be the most annoying and overused phrase right now,

Claiming something is banter doesn't qualify it as acceptable.

Some people move like they got no home training what so ever then shrug it off chatting bout banter, some of it is just straight nastiness.

• Upvote 3

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Word reminds me of that c*ck Connor from big bro

It's fucked certain man will Spit roast ur wifey high fiving to the banta chants

White northern lad thing tbh

Guest Chelsea Jack

Guys probably call homosexual activity 'banta'

LOL

lmao.. thats what the rugby man are on

soggy biscuit, running around naked, showin each other their pieces etc etc :lmao:

they're truly f*cked, fully not involved

/

some of the football lads i know told me they got their housemate's mattress and dragged it all through brighton because he had a sh*t game looooooooooool :lmao: