London2012 - Day 9 Official

Admin.

We have got major storms up here, its knocked the tv signal off. FUUUUUUUU

BRUV about 30 mins ago did you see that light an thunder?

thought a bomb went off

Yeh its still going on. You know its bad when the lightening is making sounds too. Jeez.

thought a bomb went off

Yeh its still going on. You know its bad when the lightening is making sounds too. Jeez.

What do you think thunder is?

thought a bomb went off

I know what thunder is you deformed carrot. The lightening must of hit my house and made a noise.

You man telling me Fed or Novak wouldn't want an Olympic gold medal to add to their trophies?

These man don't grow up wanting to win Olympic Gold like they do Wimbledon and the three open tourneys. Would it be nice to add to the selection, sure, but man like Nova probably glad for the extra few days off.

thought a bomb went off

I know what thunder is you deformed carrot. The lightening must of hit my house and made a noise.

k

Did this bitch just say reggae music has caused some amusement ?

lol trust i was thinking wtf

yep

to Louis Smith the gymnast, she said hi love for reggae music has cause 'some amusement' and he's 'on his own with that one' before moving on to interview the guy standing next to him

someone find out who dat slag was

I don't understand this cycling sprint, like why do they follow them like that?

Its a sprint, so they dont need to go for it fully until just before the last lap. Tactics etc.

Oh right

It's less work for the person behind as well. Riding in the slipstream of the one in front.

You man telling me Fed or Novak wouldn't want an Olympic gold medal to add to their trophies?

truss me guys are chatting some serious shit right about now

Nadal won the last olympics

and theres shit loads of quotes from federer saying that is what he is looking forward to in 2012 over the last 4 years

olympics is only 700pts on the atp tour but they are going to bump it above the masters(1000) to the same level as a slam(2000)

lol ge

fd

fgd

f

about mans passing up a gold cos that silver looks nice