FAM..

Guest chap44uns

Yeah chenai is a problem

She will star in k-kokes next vid.

[media=]

[/media]

I know your all gonna say im hating but these females look so tacky, pretty faces caked in makeup and piercings, skin covered in tattoo's and then the clothes....

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Keeley is such a neek. But anyway tatts and piercings are her thing... I don't see it as tacky tbh but each to their own.

:lol:

That one bunned soca a bit

Owwwww

Lol hardly... My skin isn't covered in tatts or piercings. Just saying... tatts and piercings aint tacky to some.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Yeah chenai is a problem

[media=]

[/media]

I know your all gonna say im hating but these females look so tacky, pretty faces caked in makeup and piercings, skin covered in tattoo's and then the clothes....

Well that is pretty much what u are doing.

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

Well all I saw were some attractive girls that were clearly confident and proud of there bodies don't see what ur problem is

ur coming across salty when ur picking at the fact they have tattoos and piercings

:/ so what?

And the clothes weren't even that bad

Nah u are hating tbh

• Downvote 3

I saw attractive girls too but I think they would look much better toned down. Its my opinion nothing to do with being salty or jealous.

Just like you have your opinion on it I do too and just because i'm female doesn't mean i'm hating. You don't have to comment on my every post.

• Upvote 2

Guest PROFIT MARGINS

I don't comment on ur every post smh

Just keep seeing u make these sort of posts against other females and comes across salty and bitter

Ur acting like they were stood in bra and panties ffs

Anyway u don't like seeing ur own friends shine so it's no wonder u don't approve of these girls pmsl

dont worry kg, ur a decent chica, im sure these tings dont intimidate u. I see from ur site that u try an keep ur sh*t together. In the mighty name of Jesus I tell u today it is not in vain....

Let the church say amen!

Side note, who knows about horny pastor, hornyleujah.

I don't comment on ur every post smh

Just keep seeing u make these sort of posts against other females and comes across salty and bitter

Ur acting like they were stood in bra and panties ffs

Anyway u don't like seeing ur own friends shine so it's no wonder u don't approve of these girls pmsl

What are you talking about with my own friends, I said my friend shouldn't be rude to guys now just because she has lost weight.

And it does look Tacky.

Them girl's can't meet the madre.

It's a music video and they are in the sun.... what do you want them to wear? Turtle necks :/

Nah, but can't you put yourself together like you have a bit of class and not come across so fake?

Having your ass hanging out denim shorts, tight leggings to accentuate the batty ain't that all a bit predictable?

and they wonder why Margz is calling them bitches lol.

And it does look Tacky.

Them girl's can't meet the madre.

It's a music video and they are in the sun.... what do you want them to wear? Turtle necks :/

Nah, but can't you put yourself together like you have a bit of class and not come across so fake?

Having your ass hanging out denim shorts, tight leggings to accentuate the batty ain't that all a bit predictable?

and they wonder why Margz is calling them bitches lol.

Yeah I guess so. I suppose I'm more or less trying to defend one person in the video because I know how she usually dresses etc but then again what you see is what you get... *shrugs*

Yeah chenai is a problem

[media=]

[/media]

Well that is pretty much what u are doing.

Is she wrong though ? Would you be happy for one of those hoes to be the wifey?