FAM..

Guest chap44uns

Are all them F4M chicks slores?

I know four who are certified

Not the one I know.

But then again the way men perceive video models etc is another story.

I bet she is

That statement wasn't based on videos it was more to do with one on one dealings/ratchet behaviour

Na she's not lol... If she was I wouldn't have made a comment.

Some of these music video 'honeys' make that sh*t their everything and start doing things to be noticed/get ahead.

This chick has other things going on in her life... being a video honey isn't her ambition in life.

The gas levels on here are foolish at times.

Guys will say they despise these type of women.

Yet you will see same kinda guys in the POF topic scraping for some becky type whales.

You get similar guys jacking off and posting their results all in the name of banter to a chick they aint even seen on the forum

Most of these man will post similar broads in the pretty black girl thread

Not saying these hoes are the cream of the crop.

The reality is certain man can't even draw if they wanted to .

We don't despise them, just won't take them seriously

pof is made up of these tings as well

But are guys really linking these types via pof. Honestly?

Cuz the eye sores I see in that thread is telling me different.

Guest Chelsea Jack

Yeah chenai is a problem

She will star in k-kokes next vid.

[media=]

[/media]

why the f*ck is this daft white c*nt sayin "Ya zimee"

dnt care if he jams with jamaicans.. this guy is a full on wigger and a cringe

he's greek tho, cant expect anymore

And it does look Tacky.

Them girl's can't meet the madre.

Why was meeting mothers brought into the equation. This is elementary stuff -didn't really need to be stated still

You would think so wouldn't you?

There is a generation of guys who consider these type of tings the pinnacle of women, that's why there are so much brothers getting into trouble.

We need to look at these tings with disdain and appreciate the women with decent qualities, that can only happen if we change the way we comment on them.

At the moment the line between girls to do a ting with a girls to wife is too thin.

• Upvote 1

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

That statement wasn't based on videos it was more to do with one on one dealings/ratchet behaviour

Some of these music video 'honeys' make that sh*t their everything and start doing things to be noticed/get ahead.

This chick has other things going on in her life... being a video honey isn't her ambition in life.

So what is she doing there then?

tbh I don't think you would know if she was sloring or not.

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

She's just completed a degree in Social Work.

She's a skater too.

Why wouldn't I know? Tbh it's your opinion, so If you think that's what she does then cool.

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

She's a skater too.

Why wouldn't I know? Tbh it's your opinion, so If you think that's what she does then cool.

This is where women will never understand. You can be a doctor with 50 degrees and more intelligence than Michelle Obama and Carol Vorderman put together. If you like hype and d*ck. You like hype and d*ck.

I'm not saying its true but there may be a side to her persona you have no idea about. There are plenty of whores with brains and ambition. Its not all about being estate trash with nothing better to do.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

She's a skater too.

This is where women will never understand. You can be a doctor with 50 degrees and more intelligence than Michelle Obama and Carol Vorderman put together. If you like hype and d*ck. You like hype and d*ck.

I'm not saying its true but there may be a side to her persona you have no idea about. There are plenty of whores with brains and ambition. Its not all about being estate trash with nothing better to do.

I didn't see myself type that she aint a hoe because she has a degree.

I said she has other ambitions to fulfill than just looking to go out of her way to progress as a video honey.

And it does look Tacky.

Them girl's can't meet the madre.

Why was meeting mothers brought into the equation. This is elementary stuff -didn't really need to be stated still

You would think so wouldn't you?

There is a generation of guys who consider these type of tings the pinnacle of women, that's why there are so much brothers getting into trouble.

We need to look at these tings with disdain and appreciate the women with decent qualities, that can only happen if we change the way we comment on them.

At the moment the line between girls to do a ting with a girls to wife is too thin.

Realness !

Not the one I know.

I bet she is

She's a skater too.

I didn't see myself type that she aint a hoe because she has a degree.

I said she has other ambitions to fulfill than just looking to go out of her way to progress as a video honey.

The original question was are all them f4m chicks slores. you answered no the one i know has a degree and ambition. I'm just saying a degree and ambition doesnt stop you being a whore. If I've misunderstood the conversation, I apologise but i dont think I have.