Nigeria, Nigerians and all things Naij.

PascalMoriarty

Nigeria should be the US of africa, but daemonism and the destruction of the black man's psychological place in society has prevented it from achieving true greatness.

they still have better potential then any Caribbean nation can or ever will attain

as with all things black you dont get to hear the good things, just the bad.

in my uni (kings) and all round the other top uni's Nigerians make up the most amount of blacks.

not one full blooded carribean in my set, and certainly not any Jamaican in all 4 years

actually there was one but he dropped out in 2nd yr.

people talk about fraud when whitey's defraud more than anyone else...

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

Marvell has a degree from the open university. About kings. This guy is full of lies. He is currently in the uk lying about being in Canada how sad is that. If he is not stealing next guys identity of the net then he is out having brunch with carpe deum. Total liar shits disgusting

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll be honest. In general I dislike Nigerians.

I find them dirty as well. Overflowing bins and tiles that haven't been grouted in years and bare junk roun the yard. Errrhhhh

• Upvote 1

That's the thing I am actually slightly racist towards them. Have to hold my tongue round certain people in my click. It's jokes as well cos they know I don't like Nigerians.

Marvell has a degree from the open university. About kings. This guy is full of lies. He is currently in the uk lying about being in Canada how sad is that. If he is not stealing next guys identity of the net then he is out having brunch with carpe deum. Total liar shits disgusting

ur a d*ckhead. tranny f*ck*ng cuntim not in the uk and you and your mum can go f*ck each otheri see youve taken up your mentor's role now as modi wouldve said you would follow him to pen but ur not that good a menteesince even he used to boy you. prick

^ Peak.

Country has mad potential in my eyes, and even though MARVELL is tr0lling, there is bare untapped wealth in Nigeria that nobody can deny really deny. Question is, will that wealth be spent wisely?

how am i tr0lling? theres things to hate or dislike in every country. but some matter more than othersnothing in what i said was tr0lling.

It's the same because the system is the same.

And people are generally the same, most people have a price. And that price is usually more attractive in £s or $s than in ₦ or J$s.

cant believe no ones mentioned fraud

i know youre all thinking it

We all know about it already, corruption is basically the category it comes under and it's easier to write about.

Fraudsters are just as greedy as certain politicians, we might as well round it up.

dont trust a nigerian with an accent

rule number 1